This is addressing all the women..

Hello ladies out there. I have a question I have big boobs I wear size E and I'm doing insanity at the time being done with first week but I'm getting a lot of pain in my boobs that hurt so he'll much. I don't have kids and im not pregnant. Can anyone help me with the problem I'm facing with this thing I never had this pain before but yet I never went through with a workout for this long. Anyone had the same problem?

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Hello ladies out there. I have a question I have big boobs I wear size E and I'm doing insanity at the time being done with first week but I'm getting a lot of pain in my boobs that hurt so he'll much. I don't have kids and im not pregnant. Can anyone help me with the problem I'm facing with this thing I never had this pain before but yet I never went through with a workout for this long. Anyone had the same problem?

Double up on the sports bras.
  • ME0172
    ME0172 Posts: 200

Double up on the sports bras.

+1
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    You need a snug sports bra that will squish them as much as possible, then another one over that.
  • ghoufran89
    ghoufran89 Posts: 37
    Ok i will look for some new sports bra than :(
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 215 Member
    I don't have this problem but my sister in law would either double her sports bras or do an ace bandage and then a sports bra.
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    I'm a D cup and I have to wear a sports bra and a tight tank over that to keep the girls from bouncing around too much. It helps!
  • ghoufran89
    ghoufran89 Posts: 37
    I'm a D cup and I have to wear a sports bra and a tight tank over that to keep the girls from bouncing around too much. It helps!

I have a level 4 bra and a tight tank on top but still they find a way to come out. I will try wearing 2 bras. I hope that will work out good!
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    I am an F cup and it's double bra or no exercise.

...try getting a tight crop to go over the bra then the tight tank. Should help.
  • I'm a D and I wear my regular bra and then a sports bra on top of it. Not only does it make them look really nice, but it keeps you from whacking yourself in the face too!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I'm a D and I wear my regular bra and then a sports bra on top of it. Not only does it make them look really nice, but it keeps you from whacking yourself in the face too!

THIS!!!

I used to double up- but then I realized I hated the quad smooshed boob look and it was just as effective to have a REAL wire support- so double up- or use a regular decent bra under neath. do it all the time.

walmart has some really nice underwire sports bras now too for like 12 bucks- check there also.
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    I wear an Under Armour High Impact bra (they come in sizes with band and cup size just like regular bras), then I wear a super tight tank (with another built in bra -see profile pic) but when I work out, I fold over the tank so that it adds a third layer of support.

I have also been recommended Ennell (sp?) sports bras and the "Juno" style by Moving Comfort. These are $$$ and I have no local stores, so I am making do with the first suggestion.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    I wear an Under Armour High Impact bra (they come in sizes with band and cup size just like regular bras), then I wear a super tight tank (with another built in bra -see profile pic) but when I work out, I fold over the tank so that it adds a third layer of support.

I have also been recommended Ennell (sp?) sports bras and the "Juno" style by Moving Comfort. These are $$$ and I have no local stores, so I am making do with the first suggestion.

I second the under armour high impact. It's what I have used since I began working out (went from a size E to now a C but still). The bra is magic. No pain, no friction, no awkward cleavage. Just out of the way boobage and no worries.