excited!!!

Options
I have been working with MFP for a while now and I can say I am very pleased. The good news of the day is this. I went shopping the other day, in my closet! I picked out some of my old Tae Kwon Do Uniforms and shirt that didn't used to fit and now they do!! I must say everyone, the time it takes to get to where you are aiming to be is WORTH it! It is a great feeling !

Replies

• TheBull50
    TheBull50 Posts: 220
    Options
    I have been working with MFP for a while now and I can say I am very pleased. The good news of the day is this. I went shopping the other day, in my closet! I picked out some of my old Tae Kwon Do Uniforms and shirt that didn't used to fit and now they do!! I must say everyone, the time it takes to get to where you are aiming to be is WORTH it! It is a great feeling !
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    =o))) Good job!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Keep on keeping on!:drinker:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    YAY! i love it when i get to shop in my own closet!! it always has the best deals :tongue:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I don't think I'll ever fit my Taekwondo uniform again.....the last time I wore that I was about 11yrs old! :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!! Don't you just love that??? Keep up the great work girlie! How long has it taken you to lose your 32 pounds?
  • izelle
    izelle Posts: 9
    Options
    so happy for you love congratulations. i'm anxiously waiting for that day to arrive for me :)
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    WTG that is the greatest feeling. It is worth the wait. :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!! I've been doing the same, fitting into clothes from the distant past. It's the most amazing feeling of accomplishment!! Congrats to you!! Keep up the good work!
  • snow7kids
    Options
    :smile: congratulations! That is a great feeling isn't it? keep it up