Consistancy Is The Key !!! (with pics)

2»

Replies

• mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Thanks for the motivation. Sometimes I lose sight of the fact that even SLOW loss is a loss. I need to look at the big picture and realize that 6 months to a year from now I will have lost weight as long as I keep going. If I give up then I'll never know, and worse I'll probably end up gaining weight. You look great and really helped me put things in perspective.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    Yes! awesome job.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Where's the LIKE button!?

Congrats, job well done, and you look terrific!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Awesome....congratulations!
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    Thank you all for your lovely replies - It has been this motivation that has kept me plodding along over the last 12 months. I could not have done it without the support and accountability I have gotten from everyone on MFP !!!!!
  • Amazing!!!, well done, you are an inspiration to us all, keep it up!! You are right on being consistent, i was doing really well, then instead of being consistent, i ate!! Then i had to go through the day of feeling awful and making up for it with a ramble through the fields with the dogs!! Weather was good, so not to bad!! xxxx
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You look beaufiful. What you have done is amazing and I bet your health is a lot better or at least you just feel better in yourself.
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Oh wow, that is amazing!
    Just think of how you have improved your health and probably warded off some of the harmful health effects!
    Well done :)
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Outstanding progress...You look great its amazing what the mind and body can do when armed with determination and a wealth of knowledge...
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    You really look great! Beautiful, healthy, and fit!!
  • EllenTebbits
    EllenTebbits Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing! It helps all of us, especially those still trying to lose. Congratulations on your wonderful success !
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Great work!
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    Outstanding progress...You look great its amazing what the mind and body can do when armed with determination and a wealth of knowledge...

Oh how very true and this website and the many people on it have been my wealth of knowledge for the past year and I am so grateful.
  • AMAZING! :D:love:
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!