Guys only: What makes the perfect girlfriend?

Replies

• ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    I just like someone who is easy to get along with and is active. Also doesn't mind trying things that I like to do, because in return I would try some hobbies they have. And not Schizo.
  • glpro76
    glpro76 Posts: 14
    classy, gentle and easy to talk to. nice body is not bad either.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Loving
    caring
    loyal
    faithful
    understanding
    trustworthy
    always there for me when I need her
    Will always love me for me no matter what
    Will always make time for me
    will want to do everything and anything to be with me
    loves a romantic
    loves and wants kids
    wants marriage in future
    loves the outdoors
    will text me and talk to me on phone
    loves a guy who is great in bedroom
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Someone who is intellectually stimulating, has a quirky and thoroughly offbeat sense of humor, accepts herself for who she is, does not try to pretend to be someone else, realizes that the only opinion that should matter about her is her own, and has a burning passion in life. For what, it does not matter, but she has to have something that drives her forward. I am not content with those who are content to be content.

Bonus points for not wanting to cheat on me.

I LOVE THIS ! your awesome! if your still single I hope your open to showing this side of you, if your not, then shes one lucky lady. :flowerforyou:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Beautiful
    Intelligent
    Gentle

Thoughtful
    Innocent
    Trustworthy
    Sensitive

a librarian??

and a dungeon?!? Wait...what?
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Why didn't I read "rides horses like a boss"...if a girl can manage to ride a half a ton animal on a regular basis, just imagine what she can do at home! :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Why is this for guys only?
    My perfect girlfriend: Sweet, Feisty, Loyal, likes to go camping/hiking, laughs at my jokes, loves me.
    <3
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    There is no such thing as perfect. Only perfect for the person their dating. Imperfections are what make beauty and make women unique. Confidence and independence are my weakness. Intelligence and willing to fight for what she believes in. But women shouldn't try to be perfect. You should be who you are. And if they don't fight for you then they are not perfect for you. Relationships are extremely difficult. There is no fairytale. Only fairytale moments in marriage. Perfection is something to strive for yourself. Be what you want in a partner. And that will reflect.
  • RayInMotion
    RayInMotion Posts: 89 Member
    Caring, intellect, well-read, great with children, wonderful laugh, cuteness and NO UGLY FEET!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Beautiful
    Intelligent
    Gentle

Thoughtful
    Innocent
    Trustworthy
    Sensitive

I see what you did there.
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208
    a pulse
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Just here taking notes...

...so I can completely disregard them and do wut I want.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Me, I do :happy:
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Pretty, understanding, fun, funny etc those are all good but the ones that you can't forget is Let the MAN be a MAN let him order your food for you, let him do all the talking when it comes to business (of course yall will come to a decision together) Don't step on his toes when he is trying to declare he is the man of the house.. If he is a good guy by doing these things your needs will be meet in return (make you feel love, sexy, give you attention, pamper you etc..)

Ex. I was ordering at a restaurant and the person was not very clear about the menu so i was misunderstanding him, well my wife steps in and says just give us this, this and that........ OMG I had a bull sideways! (this was at the beginning of the relationship) i was pissed (i was trying to be the Man and order for my family and she stepped on my toes and made me look like a dumb *kitten*) and now when or if it happens she just sits quietly. I explained how it made me feel and that i didn't like that at all!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Intelligent
    Accomplished
    Great Cook
    Loving
    Affectionate
    Innapropriate Sense of Humor
    Positive
    Independent
    Trustworthy
    "Stuff" in all the right places

"Stuff" in all the right places??!?! Like no extra things?!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Pretty, understanding, fun, funny etc those are all good but the ones that you can't forget is Let the MAN be a MAN let him order your food for you, let him do all the talking when it comes to business (of course yall will come to a decision together) Don't step on his toes when he is trying to declare he is the man of the house.. If he is a good guy by doing these things your needs will be meet in return (make you feel love, sexy, give you attention, pamper you etc..)

Ex. I was ordering at a restaurant and the person was not very clear about the menu so i was misunderstanding him, well my wife steps in and says just give us this, this and that........ OMG I had a bull sideways! (this was at the beginning of the relationship) i was pissed (i was trying to be the Man and order for my family and she stepped on my toes and made me look like a dumb *kitten*) and now when or if it happens she just sits quietly. I explained how it made me feel and that i didn't like that at all!

:huh:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member

Sounds like insecurity to me. If you want to be the man then be the man regardless of how other people act
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member

Sounds like insecurity to me. If you want to be the man then be the man regardless of how other people act

Agreed.

Real men let their ladies speak up, meet goals, be successful and so much more. That's because it takes real man to not be threatened by a women's success and, instead, step up his own game.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Money and at least one hole.