Tiny Dent, Big Impact!

NS81
NS81 Posts: 192 Member
In the grand scheme, I have only made a tiny dent in my weight loss... I've lost 22 lbs as of today, and still have 100ish to go, but as of today, I also weigh 1 lb less than I have weighed since I gave birth to my daughter 6 1/2 years ago! This is my lowest in 6 1/2 years! I got past the number I always get stuck at, and give up! That gives me more motivation than I have had in a long time! Ok, that's all. I needed to share my happiness! Happy Wednesday everyone! :smile:

Replies

• 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Congratulations on your 22 pound loss! That's great!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Congrats OP!!! :) 22lbs is no small feat, you worked hard and success is worth basking in! :) Best of luck to you on the rest of your journey.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    well done! that is great :smile:
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Congrats, it is a lifelong journey, don't give up! You can and will do it this time!
  • tammyjane42
    tammyjane42 Posts: 63
    That is awesome, I hope that makes you feel good and gives you the motivation and encouragement that you need.:laugh:
  • cyberlucy
    cyberlucy Posts: 17 Member
    Congrats! You're doing an awesome job!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    You go girl. be proud
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Thanks so much everyone! I appreciate the kind words!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    22 pounds is no joke! And how amazing does it feel to have gotten past that number on the scale? Now set your sights on your next small goal so you stay focused on this journey :)
  • Woot - that's a big one. I have awhile before I hit that bump, and looking forward to plowing right through ti!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    That is a pretty big number!!! That is so awesome!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    22 lbs is awesome! im down 34 and still need to lose 98. "every long journey starts with one small step."
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    WooHoo Congrats :) Every little bit adds up. Keep up the great work.
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Congratulations! Enjoy how far you come! :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Awesome job!!!
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Congratulations on those first 22lb! That's an amazing amount to lose.

Celebrate the small victories This is a long road and if you're focussed on the big goal, way, way ahead in the mist, you may stumble and fall.

:flowerforyou:

Plus, I'm all for celebrating everything. Makes life a lot happier!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Twenty two pounds is no small feat! Congratulations. Getting past that mental hurdle, that magical number where our determination lags, is also a huge accomplishment. Way to go!
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    That is absolutely fabulous! Congratulations to you!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Great job!! 22lbs is an amazing loss!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!