your butt as profile pic

nurit1979
nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
Why does it seem like almost every other female's (I assume since it looks like a feminine form) profile pic I see on here is of someone's *kitten*? Typically when I chat with someone I like to talk to their face, but that's just me.

Replies

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    LOL.

I've often wondered that myself, but it's not every other female by any means, and people can post what they want as their profile pic.

This was hilarious though
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    It's hump day...so they honor the hump. Also, when a woman has been working hard to have a nice *kitten*, they want to show it off.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    popcorn_yes.gif
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    'Cause butt's are fun to look at?

Seriously though, I appreciate all the hard work it takes to get to where those women are, so I don't mind if they post those pics. Do I do it? No. But I don't get all judgy on the ladies that do.
  • nurit1979
    It's hump day...so they honor the hump. Also, when a woman has been working hard to have a nice *kitten*, they want to show it off.

It must be hump day every day on MFP ;)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    because people are proud of their accomplishments and want to show what squats can do.

maybe someday you will be too.
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208

OK!
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208
  • nurit1979
    because people are proud of their accomplishments and want to show what squats can do.

Ohh..snap! Even if I was proud of it, I wouldn't use it as a profile picture. Again, because normal people typically talk to your face not your back side.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    butter face
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    This is a fitness oriented community where physical accomplishments are celebrated. Some women like to show off the fruits of their labor. Just as many men show off their abs or I show off my devilishly handsome face.

Some day you may be confident enough to flaunt it too, OP.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member

Ohh..snap! Even if I was proud of it, I wouldn't use it as a profile picture. Again, because normal people typically talk to your face not your back side.
    I am not normal
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    I, for one, welcome our new *kitten* overlords.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member

Then don't look directly at it. You're not actually having a conversation with their picture, are you?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    I don;t know.
    Perhaps because often nice glutes really show off your hard work in a way that other body parts don't always show off?

Who cares?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

Normal people are overweight, lazy, stupid, and boring. I prefer being a bit wheird.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    I, for one, welcome our new *kitten* overlords.

Best phrase of the day.:flowerforyou:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    tumblr_inline_mi0pelj5Oh1qz4rgp.gif
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    96522-excuse-me-Id-like-to-*kitten*-you-a-WIht.gif
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    I'm here because I heard this was the hump day thread!
This discussion has been closed.