your butt as profile pic

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Skillet butts are so judgemental.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    because people are proud of their accomplishments and want to show what squats can do.

maybe someday you will be too.

Ohh..snap! Even if I was proud of it, I wouldn't use it as a profile picture. Again, because normal people typically talk to your face not your back side.
    I am not normal

+1
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Because you can't see what is happening on their news feed and 9 times out of 10 it has something to do with a conversation that is happening there.

That and some of the *kitten* on this site deserve to be a profile pic. For real.
  • RhysJ13
    RhysJ13 Posts: 72
    This is a fitness website and it is a bum.

If someone had a picture of their **** happily swinging around I might agree with you, other than that I don't see anything wrong with some nice glutes once a week!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    tumblr_inline_mi0pelj5Oh1qz4rgp.gif

LOL Well done sir....well done.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    I was just born with a donk, squats are the enemy. Do I still get to post a pic?

ETA: Had to change my pic to the only not NC-17 donk pic I got. Happy Hump Day!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I want to post an *kitten* pic now...
  • firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    because people are proud of their accomplishments and want to show what squats can do.

maybe someday you will be too.

Ohh..snap! Even if I was proud of it, I wouldn't use it as a profile picture. Again, because normal people typically talk to your face not your back side.

If your issue really is wanting to talk to someone's face why didn't you mention people who have up pics of arms, pets, beer, cartoons, lizards or even ultrasounds?
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    I just came here for butts.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Because we :heart: da booty.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    <--- how bout my belly button? it talks sometimes.:smile:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Skillet butts are so judgemental.

Hahahahahaha!!!! :laugh:
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Its hump day... and how else are you going to show the progress made from squat, lunges, deads and running???
  • nurit1979
    nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
    Because you can't see what is happening on their news feed and 9 times out of 10 it has something to do with a conversation that is happening there.

That and some of the *kitten* on this site deserve to be a profile pic. For real.

Thank you!! Okay now I want to see more male butts. The ratio of male to female butt profile pics is sad.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Do you prefer to talk to animals over butts?
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    HUMP DAY at it's finest! Beats posting a picture of some dumb *kitten* camel.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    *scans through all the people posting here*.. no butts

*goes and check friend list*... sees 5 butts out of 287 friends.

*files complaint as to the lack of butts present on friends list*

*debates on searching for butt pic to post as profile*
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    I just came here for butts.

<< here ya go... ;)
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Because bums are sexy :love:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

Thank you!! Okay now I want to see more male butts. The ratio of male to female butt profile pics is sad.

No. You missed your chance.
This discussion has been closed.