your butt as profile pic

1789101113»

Replies

• Haha. I had a very rude comment left on my wall after one of my "friends" called me a "ho" and said I was attention seeking!! My face is up 99% of the time. But I'm afraid hump day is for my bottom! I am so proud of it and how far I've come in the past year that no one can tell me not to share my accomplishments!! Women need to stop the hate, we should be supporting each other! If you don't like it simply unfriend.. Now have a nice hump day everyone! Blame some stupid women for the lack of booty in my current pic ????????
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    I have no idea! So rude to display ones *kitten*!

The nerve...

(as I stare! :happy: )
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Haha. I had a very rude comment left on my wall after one of my "friends" called me a "ho" and said I was attention seeking!! My face is up 99% of the time. But I'm afraid hump day is for my bottom! I am so proud of it and how far I've come in the past year that no one can tell me not to share my accomplishments!! Women need to stop the hate, we should be supporting each other! If you don't like it simply unfriend.. Now have a nice hump day everyone! Blame some stupid women for the lack of booty in my current pic ????????

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fit_NYC_
    Theme song of the day! (because I'm tired of Sir Mix-a-lot)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAb0IxMs4Ik
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Why does it seem like almost every other female's (I assume since it looks like a feminine form) profile pic I see on here is of someone's *kitten*? Typically when I chat with someone I like to talk to their face, but that's just me.

It's Hump Day!!

Also how you typically chat is of no consequence...you're on a computer....face to face chat is not really going to be an option on mfp even if you have a webcam.
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    i think the song of the say should be back that azz up
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    I don't even have a face photo here. It's a fitness forum, not a facebook :3 People can show off their body here if they so choose.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Since I am currently doing a 30 day plank challenge I cannot change my profile pic in honor of this post. Which I wanted to... So here butts to you!

33383351_6607.jpg
  • Kitty70f9
    Kitty70f9 Posts: 30 Member
    I, for one, welcome our new *kitten* overlords.

OMG!! What movie is that from?!? I know I have watched that somewhat recently...

I believe that it is from the Simpsons. It is from one of the Halloween episodes where the two space aliens take over. The quote is something like "I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords."

Thanks!
  • Fit_NYC_
    i think the song of the say should be back that azz up

I stand corrected... and stand behind you! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.