Hey guys! Por Favor!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Ok, my friend Felicia just joined...she posted an introduction under her screen name Oliviwini......show her the love!! :) She was my maid of honor...our sons (her son Winston) and my son J.T. were born 3 days apart and she was my first friend here in CT when I came here in 1997!! LOL!

Oh and Ali, sorry but she is the going to the Pat Benatar concert with me at the end of the month!!!!!!! But show her love anyway PWEASE!!!!!! :wink: :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

HUGS!
-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Ok, my friend Felicia just joined...she posted an introduction under her screen name Oliviwini......show her the love!! :) She was my maid of honor...our sons (her son Winston) and my son J.T. were born 3 days apart and she was my first friend here in CT when I came here in 1997!! LOL!

Oh and Ali, sorry but she is the going to the Pat Benatar concert with me at the end of the month!!!!!!! But show her love anyway PWEASE!!!!!! :wink: :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

HUGS!
    -Tam
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Oliviwini welcome to MFP, where all of your wildest dreams come true! :bigsmile:
  • Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!! Im excited to be part of this group!!!
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Hey, Tam! I just got back from Connecticut. My son lives there now. And ... wow .. today is our wedding anniversary - we were married in Newington 37 years ago. All sorts of connections with Connecticut.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    WELCOME Oliviwini!! You'll love it here, but I know Tam would already have filled you in ALL about that. Just make sure you've got your sparring gloves handy - it can get nasty in here at times! lol :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Welcome honey!!! no hard feeling about the Benatar concert...I blame Tami for that hon, NOT YOU...:ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: kidding!!!

I'm so glad you're here and have heard very nice things about you...and that you're silly too...so woot you'll fit right in!

wishing you lots of luck and can't wait to meetcha!

hugs!
    ali :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome girlie!!! You will love it here! We are all...Ummmm... *special* in our own way. :tongue:

l_10cc48f269fa7bb428e54078f52bf12d.jpg
  • PrincessLaundry
    Hey, Tam! I just got back from Connecticut. My son lives there now. And ... wow .. today is our wedding anniversary - we were married in Newington 37 years ago. All sorts of connections with Connecticut.

Happy Anniversary!!! I once saw Connecticut on a map. It's the funky shaped one, right??? :tongue:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Showin wuv:drinker: !!! WELCOME AND BEST OF LUCK!! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Hey you!!! Holmes-sy! I love your smiley munching...she cracks me up!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Hey you!!! Holmes-sy! I love your smiley munching...she cracks me up!

Why thank ya purty lady! :flowerforyou: I Think I typed in "fat girl" to find that one lol
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Welcome to our home. You are going to have great days that we want to hear about and you will have bad days that we want to help you through.

Good luck to you
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member

Happy Anniversary!!! I once saw Connecticut on a map. It's the funky shaped one, right??? :tongue:

Hey!
    you pickin' on my state?!
    put 'em up, put 'em up, I can fight you with one hand tied behind my back!:tongue::tongue: