Looking For Friends!

I am not new to MFP. I started back in August and lost almost 50 pounds then kinda fell of the wagon. I didn't gain but I haven't been losing. I am try it again. Cleaning up my diet and getting into a workout routine. I started at 330 pounds and I am now at 286. hoping to get to my first goal of 220 by November.

I am looking for friends with similar goals, please feel free to add me!!!

Replies

• Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get :)
  • alfdog86
    alfdog86 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey! I have similar goals as far as cleaning up my diet and getting into a workout routine. I'm 192 and want to be 130 at least by this time next year. I could use some support and someone else to keep me accountable! :)
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Hey! I'm also starting the same process too, and feel that group motivation is really helpful when I'm having a setback (which happens often) -add me if you want! :)
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    welcome ladies. I log everyday, have an open diary and am active here. add me if you like.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I log in daily. I have about 65 lbs left to lose and am 5'4".
  • TiaJames80
    TiaJames80 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey!

Need some friends as well. Trying to lose 60 lbs by October. I started a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Sammijoew
    Sammijoew Posts: 1
    Hello,

So not new to here but I stopped for a while and have gotten back into it, 10 day streak so far. I've gained weight since I started working so much because I don't have much time to work out. Motivation helps when I'm getting home from job 2 and am trying to get my butt over to the gym before I have to head out to job number 3.
  • Saffy4ever
    Saffy4ever Posts: 14 Member
    Hi I'm new .and looking for friends. I wanted to lose 40 pound 5 years ago was starting ,Then my daughter passed away she was 11, but in this 5 years with out me noticing I put on another 50pounds. I'm so a shamed of myself. The week before I started in this I lost 7pound so hoping I keep this up. A new me is on her way... please add me x