• LG3orgex
    LG3orgex Posts: 3
    Spaghetti :(
  • LG3orgex
    LG3orgex Posts: 3
    and SALMON :D
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Cashew nuts, unsweetened soya milk, coconut water, ginger beer, and chocolate flavoured protein shake.
  • Robertepalmersr
    Robertepalmersr Posts: 4 Member
    Cucumber salad ( it's so easy and so good) just slice two large or 3 medium cucumbers. Buy a carton of grape tomatos to add, then cut up either a sweet onion or a bunch of green onions. Put them all together in a bowl and pour a full bottle of fat free Italian dressing over them. Stir and refrigerate. After a few hours, they are ready to eat, and they'll last for several days. Talk about something that is filling AND low calories. This is it. I buy most of my ingredients for this at Aldi's, but all grocery stores carry the ingredients. Aldi's just usually costs less. Robert
  • ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    Avocados - I could eat them with anything - I want some now!
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Cottage cheese and salmon
  • LividMuffin
    LividMuffin Posts: 47 Member
    Low fat buffalo mozzarella.. I just finished one with some grapes, heavenly combo!
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Slow cooked chicken tits with salsa. Made it with too much water last time. If I make a lot of it I'll go WAY over my protein goals because I can just keep eating it, it's so good and so easy.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Avocados - I could eat them with anything - I want some now!

Owww these too! Also just like they are!
  • SheFoxyLady
    SheFoxyLady Posts: 24
    A rolled up slice of turkey ham, filled with cottage cheese and about a tsp of fried onions :drinker:
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Tic Tac's apparently. Orange mostly.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    My newest obession is Broccoli Slaw. I add it to salads and stir frys...oh and I really like it sauteed and used as noodles with Marinara sauce...yum!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    I have fallen in love with sweet potato cut in to wedges, sprayed with a few sprays of fry light, sprinkled with Nandos Piri Piri salt and roasted for about 22 mins in the actifryer. Served with grilled Turkey breast steaks and a crunchy salad. I am in work at the moment on nightshift, I will be having this later today for my evening meal, I will be having my weekly cheat night chinese take away on Sunday night yet I am more looking forward to the healthy option tonight with the sweet potatoes....go figure!!

I do this with butternut squash wedges (slightly less dense in cals) few sprays of fry light, sea salt, garlic pepper and liberal amounts of paprika, I don't have an actifryer so they're oven baked for 25-30 mins depending how thick cut they are. I love sweet potato wedges too :)
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Bean mix, chopped tomato, tuna, bit of cottage cheese and some Mexican spices. Quick, easy, I take it to work, eat it cold or warm up on a cold day :-)
  • LividMuffin
    LividMuffin Posts: 47 Member
    Bean mix, chopped tomato, tuna, bit of cottage cheese and some Mexican spices. Quick, easy, I take it to work, eat it cold or warm up on a cold day :-)

Mmm, beans, cottage and Mexican spices sound like an awesome combination! I will try to keep that in mind! ;)
  • Triple berry ice cream....... I have a high powered blender, so I add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, milk (almond or 2%), banana and vanilla extract. Kids think it is really ice cream because it taste so good and it is so creamy and thick like ice cream!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Plain Greek yogurt mixed with vanilla protein powder and topped with either a few dark chocolate chips or strawberries and granola.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Smoothies! I have been addicted to them lately especially now that its getting hot