Ingredients

24 won ton wrappers

3 cup marinara sauce

1 1/2 lb. ground beef

6 oz. parmesan cheese

8 oz. ricotta cheese

12 oz. mozzarella cheese

Basil leaves

1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Put the ground beef and marinara sauce into a deep pan and cook on stove until brown. You may add garlic salt, pepper or any other seasonings you might like to add. Set this aside.

3. Put two won ton wrappers into each space in the muffin tin. Push them down so they are flat on the bottom.

4. Put some (approx. 4 tbsp.) mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and parmesan onto the won ton wrappers.

5. Add a layer of the ground beef and marinara sauce mixture into each of the wonton wrappers.

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5. Remember to save some mozzarella cheese for the tops.

7. Put a layer of mozzarella cheese on the top and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the sides are a golden brown.

8. Pull it out of the oven and place one basil leaf on the top. You can serve with salad and garlic bread.

Replies

• hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    So like bagel bites minus the bagel + wonton wrappers. I could eat like 10 of those. yum!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    So like bagel bites minus the bagel + wonton wrappers. I could eat like 10 of those. yum!

They are :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Sounds really good. Something I would DEFINATELY make.. Do you know the calories????
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Sounds really good. Something I would DEFINATELY make.. Do you know the calories????

No, I haven't made them yet. But I have had them a while ago before I was on MFP. Once I make them I will edit it. I would imagine about 150 per one, b/c wonton wrappers are high in calories
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Oh now that sounds good!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    NOM NOM NOM!!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Sounds really good!
    Yea I need the calorie count too....I always have a hard time figuring recipies!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Sounds really good!
    Yea I need the calorie count too....I always have a hard time figuring recipies!
    Put all the ingredients into the recipe builder (if you don't have a website to link from, use the "old recipe builder"), and then say how many servings. It's actually pretty simple.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Sounds really good!
    Put all the ingredients into the recipe builder (if you don't have a website to link from, use the "old recipe builder"), and then say how many servings. It's actually pretty simple.

ok...yep did it.
    Changed the beef to turkey and cheese to fat free.
    They came out to 217 calories per cup.
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Saving this recipe!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Oohhh. MMM.
  • jes_kuper
    jes_kuper Posts: 33
    bump
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Sounds really good!

ok...yep did it.
    Changed the beef to turkey and cheese to fat free.
    They came out to 217 calories per cup.

I made these tonight and they were fantastic!!!

I cut the ground beef to 2 lb and added chopped onion and green pepper to the sauce, and an egg to the ricotta mixture.

As it was, I used all of the cheesy stuff, but did not have room in my muffin tins for all of the sauce. I only used about half of the sauce.

Mine came out to 197 calories per cupcake. The kids and wife loved them. Next time, I'll double the cheese and make 24, using all of the sauce. The look like they will freeze really well. Letting them cool about 20 minutes after coming out of the oven helped them come out of the muffin tins neatly.

However, with the way my son attacked them, I wonder if they will ever be allowed to cool!

Great recipe! :bigsmile:
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    bump I think I'll use turkey instead of beef
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Holy crap this looks delicious!
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Bump
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    These would make good Hors d'oeuvres for a party!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    bump
  • LadyJM89
    LadyJM89 Posts: 7
    bump
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    bump...yum!