I've been a good girl...

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
As most of you know, I fell off the wagon five days ago and couldn't seem to hitch a ride back on!

Well, I am proud to say I caught my wagon and climbed back on with a vengeance. :drinker:

I did "Sweatin' To The Oldies" first thing this morning then around 2 I wiped the dust off of "Slim In 6 Start It Up" and did that as well!!! I may even go for a walk this evening when the sun goes down! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks for all of the support you all have given me these last few days!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    As most of you know, I fell off the wagon five days ago and couldn't seem to hitch a ride back on!

Well, I am proud to say I caught my wagon and climbed back on with a vengeance. :drinker:

I did "Sweatin' To The Oldies" first thing this morning then around 2 I wiped the dust off of "Slim In 6 Start It Up" and did that as well!!! I may even go for a walk this evening when the sun goes down! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks for all of the support you all have given me these last few days!:flowerforyou:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Way to come back swingin'
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    :flowerforyou: Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member

I love my "Sweatin to the Oldies" I am thinking about breaking it out again too!! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Losing_It

I love my "Sweatin to the Oldies" I am thinking about breaking it out again too!! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for the encouragement!

I triple love Sweatin To The Oldies....it goes really fast and keeps you entertained! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!