Men: Abs on females...hot or not??

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    olympia.jpg

c'mon...who WOULDN'T find that sexy and feminine?...
    :sick:

That actually looks photo-shopped.
  • WendyTerry420
    You can be hot or not with or without them.
    I don't get these chicken parts questions; the sum whole matters more than the parts.

When you ask this, is it because you have them and are afraid of not being attractive?
    Or is it because you fear that this should only be a goal if it's attractive?

Let me tell you, that fear - in either case - is not hot.
    Hot is the strength to decide and do what you want, for yourself, and then to be able to achieve what you want to accomplish.

Eta - great we now have body builder shaming going.

Chicken parts: Thighs are the best!
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Depends largely on the rest of her...especially the size of her personalities...

^^^ Awesome
  • spirytwynd
    spirytwynd Posts: 141 Member
    A well defined and toned set of abs looks good, no matter the gender. I put my vote in the "For Abs" ballot box.
  • WendyTerry420
    LOL @ bodybuilder shaming.

Please...it's called having a laugh at a silly question. Gain a sense of humor, buddy.

BTW, we're allowed to like and dislike any body shape we want (as well as how it is achieved) because the appeal level of looks are all subjective. All I did was put a picture to what quite a few people were saying on here anyway.

Only on MFP is a "Hot or not" question considered "body shaming."
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    ALWAYS a major turn-on.

Abs + muscular, lean legs = dream woman. But a fit body without abs is just as hot really.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Muscle tone is hot no matter who its on.

Absolutely.
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Abs are HOT!
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    I've been told by a few guys my abs were too defined and it was just a deal breaker for them
  • ChristianJake
    ChristianJake Posts: 4 Member
    Very hot... unless they are better than mine ;)
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208
    I've been told by a few guys my abs were too defined and it was just a deal breaker for them
    WRONG GUYS!!!
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member

Please...it's called having a laugh at a silly question. Gain a sense of humor, buddy.

BTW, we're allowed to like and dislike any body shape we want (as well as how it is achieved) because the appeal level of looks are all subjective. All I did was put a picture to what quite a few people were saying on here anyway.

I know. People are entitled to their opinions so long as it's the right opinion! haha

“I never chose the synthetic route because, although I wanted to be muscular, I also wanted to be FEMININE AND SEXY.” -Liza Reichenberger (emphasis mine)

I suppose Herculiza the natural bodybuilder is bodybuilder shaming too, huh? lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Fit females....yumz.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member

I know. People are entitled to their opinions so long as it's the right opinion! haha

“I never chose the synthetic route because, although I wanted to be muscular, I also wanted to be FEMININE AND SEXY.” -Liza Reichenberger (emphasis mine)

I suppose Herculiza the natural bodybuilder is bodybuilder shaming too, huh? lol

Why post a picture of a female with abs who has more androgens and anabolics in her blood than most juiced up males and 99% of males in general? Of course she doesn't look feminine....she is loaded with the very androgens that give men their masculine physical (and emotional) characteristics. Some people like that look, to each their own.
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    I could take 'em or leave 'em.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Defined abs are hot on women (within reason), but a woman (or man for that matter, yea, I said it :nogay:) showing that they have enough drive and dedication to achieve defined abs.....Super Hot.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Hi. I heard there was a thread for me. that was sweet, thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member

Why post a picture of a female with abs who has more androgens and anabolics in her blood than most juiced up males and 99% of males in general? Of course she doesn't look feminine....she is loaded with the very androgens that give men their masculine physical (and emotional) characteristics. Some people like that look, to each their own.

Exactly, to each their own. The OP didn't ask about natural abs, they just asked about abs on women. I posted the picture because I find abs sexy, but to a limit. The picture was the limit.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Saying things like "man abs" or "my worst nightmare" pushes "opinions" into "shaming".

I don't want to look like Kim Kardasian. She has a higher body fat percentage and smaller muscles than I'd prefer for myself.

Look. I expressed an opinion.

Kim Kardasian is fat. Her "curves" are just fat. To look like that would be a nightmare.

There. I "body shamed".
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    amanda_latona_6923_143937863631_91906923631_2531528_2278206_n_wtYLJIe.sized.jpg

Softly defined abs (as seen here) are hot in my opinion. Anything too defined, does not look appealing to me, on both men and women.

Softly defined??? They look pretty strongly defined to me.