Hiccups

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Have any of you experienced hiccups as a result of changing eating habits? I have had them like 3 times today and the only thing I can think of is that I am eating healthier. Does that make any sense? I never get the hiccups. For breakfast I had cereal and 1/2 banana. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine with other 1/2 Banana as snack. Then for an afternoon snack I had grapes and a yogurt. Each time I have eaten I have gotten the hiccups. It's the strangest thing. Any suggestions?????

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Have any of you experienced hiccups as a result of changing eating habits? I have had them like 3 times today and the only thing I can think of is that I am eating healthier. Does that make any sense? I never get the hiccups. For breakfast I had cereal and 1/2 banana. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine with other 1/2 Banana as snack. Then for an afternoon snack I had grapes and a yogurt. Each time I have eaten I have gotten the hiccups. It's the strangest thing. Any suggestions?????

Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I don't get hiccups as a result of my new eating habits but I have always gotten hiccups when I eat bread. Weird.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I usually get hiccups if I have gone over my typical 300-400 calories snack/meal.

:)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    I also seem to get hiccups when I eat raw broccoli and cauliflower!! lol
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    I don't know about hiccups but Memaw I want to kiss and squeeze those cheeks of that lil one you got there! I just love that pic! :laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Sorry, I can't help on the hiccups either - my mom ALWAYS gets them when she eats raw carrots. Kinda funny - in a weird way :laugh: Sounds like you had bananas a couple of times today - any connection?? btw - mom still eats carrots, just suffers with the hiccups for a while afterwards, and, of course, us laughing at her!
  • memaw66
    I don't know about hiccups but Memaw I want to kiss and squeeze those cheeks of that lil one you got there! I just love that pic! :laugh:
    I love that pic too. That's my little grandson Abbott aka (Abbott the rabbitt)