New goals

I was reading a post earlier, when someone mentioned finding a new goal once they hit their goal weight, possibly finding a 5k to run. I hope I'm not offending anyone by sharing my opinion here.

If you have a Susan Komen "Race for the Cure" in your city, please do it. Too many sisters (and believe it or not, brothers) are faced with this disease. The money that has gone into these races has progressed the science of medicine to fight breast cancer, and made major developments.
Many of the people in the race are survivors. And many more of the faces you see around you will someday be directly affected by it. But everyone does this race for the same reason.

Please consider this.

Rae

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    I was reading a post earlier, when someone mentioned finding a new goal once they hit their goal weight, possibly finding a 5k to run. I hope I'm not offending anyone by sharing my opinion here.

If you have a Susan Komen "Race for the Cure" in your city, please do it. Too many sisters (and believe it or not, brothers) are faced with this disease. The money that has gone into these races has progressed the science of medicine to fight breast cancer, and made major developments.
    Many of the people in the race are survivors. And many more of the faces you see around you will someday be directly affected by it. But everyone does this race for the same reason.

Please consider this.

Rae