I will post a funny status a day here

Replies

• scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    they were all funny but my faves were the watermelon one and the one about miley cirus lol funny stuff.
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    bump
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Awesome laughs! Thanks!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    5/9 Funny status of the day- They say sex is the best form of exercise. But is 2 minutes every week really gonna whittle down a beer gut?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    5/9 Funny status of the day- They say sex is the best form of exercise. But is 2 minutes every week really gonna whittle down a beer gut?

:yawn:
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    5/10 Funny status of the day- I don't call the toilet "The John." Instead, I prefer "The Jim." That was it sounds better when I say I go to "The Jim" every morning.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    5/10 Funny status of the day- I don't call the toilet "The John." Instead, I prefer "The Jim." That was it sounds better when I say I go to "The Jim" every morning.
    :huh: :frown:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    To keep me accountable at logging in. I'm already at a 27 day streak and can't wait to hit 90! Here are some of my status' so far:

~ Today was a really bad day. First, my ex got run over by a bus. Then I lost my job as a bus driver.

~ Today I bought cupcakes without sprinkles. Diets are hard!

~ I got gas today for $1.19! Too bad it was from Taco Bell.

~ I hate it when you give someone a sincere compliment on their mustache and then, all of a sudden....she's not your friend anymore.

~ The gym was so crowded today, I had to skip my workout. Luckily, the line at Dunkin Donuts was shorter than usual.

~ You can tell a lot about a females mood just by her hands. For instance if they're holding a gun, she's probably mad.

~ I like to run up and down the street, knocking on people's doors. I call it the "Jehovah's Fitness Program.

~ I used to be afraid to fart in front of my boyfriend. But today I just let it go. He didn't mind. But the people at the funeral weren't too pleased.

~ It's always awkward when u are out in public and run into your ex. Then, u feel obligated to back the car into reverse and run them over again.

~ I'm a terrific housekeeper! Every time I lose a husband, I keep a house.

~ It's always awkward when u are out in public and run into your ex. Then, u feel obligated to back the car into reverse and run them over again.

~ My friend told me that onions are the only food that can make you cry. That was until I hit him in the face with a watermelon.

~ I enjoy a glass of wine each night for its health benefits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

~ I hate making plans for the day. Then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around the courtroom.

~ I have a new diet plan...Make all my friends cupcakes. The fatter they get, the thinner I look.

~ I do 5 sit-ups every morning. It may not sound like much, but there's only so many times I can hit the snooze button.

~ I farted at the store today and four people turned around. I felt like I was on "The Voice."

~ When I was little, my parents moved a lot. But luckily, I always found them.

~ Starbucks really isn't that expensive considering how much Victoria's Secret charges per cup.

~ Whenever somebody calls me ugly, I get super sad and hug them because I know how tough life must be for the visually impaired.

~ I tried playing Uno with my Mexican friends, but they kept stealing all my green cards

~ I wear all black to the gym because I'm having a funeral for my fat.

~ When Miley is half-naked and licks a hammer, it's called "art" and "music." When I go to Home Depot and do the same, I'm called "wasted" and told to "leave the premises."

Ya not really diggin' the Mexican jokes but that's just me I guess....

eta: and my whole family but ya...other than that....ya :noway:

Me neither.

Not cool, OP.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    huh? :indifferent:

She is going to make ONE joke a day to keep herself motivated.

However the pattern indicates that only about 1 in 15 will be racial. She has already done Mexican so I think we are two weeks away from another one, I for one can't wait to see if it will be Jewish, Blacks, or Polish. OMGOMGOMG, I'm laughing already.

Her first list contained a 2 for: one Mexican joke and one Jehovah's Witness joke. I believe she's escalated.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    huh? :indifferent:

She is going to make ONE joke a day to keep herself motivated.

However the pattern indicates that only about 1 in 15 will be racial. She has already done Mexican so I think we are two weeks away from another one, I for one can't wait to see if it will be Jewish, Blacks, or Polish. OMGOMGOMG, I'm laughing already.

Her first list contained a 2 for: one Mexican joke and one Jehovah's Witness joke. I believe she's escalated.
    You're right, she doubled down on that first post. Tricksie hobbit, sneaking them in with all those boring jokes. It's insidious.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    In. For MyChocolateDiet's replies. I find them very entertaining.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    omgcw.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    nvm:flowerforyou:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    omgcw.gif

fify

:heart:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    I'm entertained
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I'm entertained

finally! omgomgomg. OP's gna be so excited to find real jokes in here...
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    keep it going; these are awesome!!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    keep it going; these are awesome!!!!!!

you can pitch in, what am i your slave?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    You could never be someone's slave; my hope would be she'd apologize. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Meanwhile I have a flower for you:flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    You could never be someone's slave; my hope would be she'd apologize. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Meanwhile I have a flower for you:flowerforyou:

thank you.

she's been aware for awhile and will likely never apologise to me nor any jehova's witnesses. if you read back you'll see she is however taking up the cause of frizzy haired women everywhere. perhaps her plate is full.
This discussion has been closed.