I will post a funny status a day here

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    You could never be someone's slave; my hope would be she'd apologize. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Meanwhile I have a flower for you:flowerforyou:

thank you.

she's been aware for awhile and will likely never apologise to me nor any jehova's witnesses. if you read back you'll see she is however taking up the cause of frizzy haired women everywhere. perhaps her plate is full.

Yah not sure she's getting it to be honest...I am neither Mexican nor religious,but read down her first page and wasn't amused.

And apparently neither are other people.
  • mbmillr
    mbmillr Posts: 28
    I remember when I first got to MFP and it seemed like such a warm and welcoming place.

funny-pictures-auto-guy-village-375322.jpeg

Not sure how this is any different than the racial jokes she posted?

I take no sides. I think she would have been better off not posting them. Since humor is subjective and this is the internet of course people will be offended. If you don't like it get it deleted. Meh.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Lol.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    In
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    5/11 Funny status of the day- Good moms let you lick the beaters. Great moms turn off the beaters first. (Happy Mothers Day)
  • Hannahp1402
    Hannahp1402 Posts: 85 Member
    x
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Bump! Made me chuckle :)
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Bump! Made me chuckle :)

I dunno.... I'm finding 'em a little strained now.

just_sayin.jpg
  • sloth3toes
    it is very interesting to see judgmental posts and passive agressive statements directed at so called "mean" people...I could quote a tonne directed at me ...such as "change your profile pic...." but I wont go much further than that...

I would like you to "change your profile pic" as well. Could you possibly edit out your husband?

805329d1346231372-ke$ha-just-terrible-th_blushing-1.gif
  • jdas00
    jdas00 Posts: 7 Member
    Really cute! Thanks for sharing..
  • mbmillr
    mbmillr Posts: 28
    5/12 Funny status of the day- I used to hate going to the gynecologist, but now he's older and his fingers shake a little.

haha
  • omgtry3
    omgtry3 Posts: 76
    has a person who lives in a wheelchair I find that in very bad taste..........
  • sloth3toes
    5/13 Funny status of the day- My boyfriend just broke up with me because I stole his wheelchair. It's okay though. He'll come crawling back.

I usually tell people that they can't offend me. Congratulations, you just did.

I see the end of this thread in your future.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    5/13 Funny status of the day- My boyfriend just broke up with me because I stole his wheelchair. It's okay though. He'll come crawling back.

i thought that too but mayhaps she has found the loophole. posting horrific offensive jokes in the safe bubble of a "motivation and support" thread.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    5/12 Funny status of the day- I used to hate going to the gynecologist, but now he's older and his fingers shake a little.

:sick: HURL!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member

i thought that too but mayhaps she has found the loophole. posting horrific offensive jokes in the safe bubble of a "motivation and support" thread.

You're not being very supportive of her need to offend . . .
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    I'm stealing a few of these. :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet

You're not being very supportive of her need to offend . . .

I know but at least she's motivated. In fact she may be the single most motivated MFP member I've seen. Apparently racism, religious attacks, ageism, vulgarity, and attacks on the disabled are incredibly motivating. Who knew?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I'm stealing a few of these. :laugh:

The racist one's right? AMIRITE?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Oh I GOT ONE, Once there was a rumored to be mentally challenged lady in a jean jacket who thought it was funny to piss off every single group on this planet off in her thread and then stand behind her unknowing son so that EVERYONE in the world might recognize them upon sight.

Knee slapper, hahahahaha! That's a good one right? Amirite?
This discussion has been closed.