Cheating

Okay...I went like 26 calories over today...
And then, I decided to totally cheat. I ate a few of those Kashi crackers (I love theeemmmm!), some carrots (w/ ranch...) and 1/4 of a bagel.
I know cheating isn't something I should be happy about...
But I like that my idea of cheating isn't like....pizza and cheesecake...it's going over on my calories with healthier foods (in my opinion, anyway....the bagel wasn't that great because it's not like...whole wheat or anything...and the ranch isn't very healthy....but whatever, I'm happy anyway :happy: )

Replies

• Okay...I went like 26 calories over today...
    And then, I decided to totally cheat. I ate a few of those Kashi crackers (I love theeemmmm!), some carrots (w/ ranch...) and 1/4 of a bagel.
    I know cheating isn't something I should be happy about...
    But I like that my idea of cheating isn't like....pizza and cheesecake...it's going over on my calories with healthier foods (in my opinion, anyway....the bagel wasn't that great because it's not like...whole wheat or anything...and the ranch isn't very healthy....but whatever, I'm happy anyway :happy: )
  • well at least you didnt go to del taco today. tuesday taco nights always get me :frown:
  • I'm a vegetarian...so, not a lot of fast food intrigues me. Otherwise I'd be like "*drools* Taco Belllll" (old fave before I was a vegetarian...lol)
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    I posted on "Seriously?" why I went over today by 651 cals...it was sushi. No mayo sushi or fried, just rice n fish. That's a whole other reason why I went over in the first place, but I can relate to you on going over on eating the healthy food. It doesn't make me feel as bad (physically) as if I went over by eating a Big Mac. Today was one of my two days off of exercising so that's why it was so easy to go over. I have to work out in order to eat enough so I'm not starving.
  • Yeah, I didn't really exercise much, either.
    That's probably why I randomly got hungry and ate so much.
    Oh well....I don't regret it :heart: lol
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    I went over on peanuts (1/8 cup) and cranberry juice. I just wanted something crunchy and something tart. It satisfied me. 96 calories.
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    When I enter stuff in and realize I went over my calories I just do a little more for my workout.
  • We all have cheat days! don't beat yourself up! just do better tomorrow.
    Sometimes we tend to crave what the body is lacking so make sure you're not depriving yourself of anything essential. Different body types require different things.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    haha, at least you didn't have a cookie dough blast from Dairy Queen!!!!!! :grumble:

However, it has been a very long time since I have had one and it was wonderful! :bigsmile:
  • That sounds really yummy....
    But, luckily we don't have a DQ so even if I was tempted, I couldn't get it
    Thank you, tiny town :happy: haha
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    When I enter stuff in and realize I went over my calories I just do a little more for my workout.

Abso! I actually keep the Food Diary screen up all day on my pc... so I try to enter both calories in and burned as soon as I can! That really helps me see how I'm doing thru the day. My worst time is night, after dinner.... a couple of beers, or a martini won't hurt, but then I get the midnight munchies as well. So until I go to bed, I try to look and plan for what I want to take in.
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    do you think it is possible to lose weight while eating ice-cream every day...IF I stay within my calories?
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    do you think it is possible to lose weight while eating ice-cream every day...IF I stay within my calories?

For me I ususally have a Skinny Cow Ice cream sandwich for my evening snack. yummy and only 140 calories, and I've lost 49 lbs since the beginning of the year.

good luck
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: