Ladies with big Insanity workout results!! Where yall at?

Replies

• michelle_8106
    michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
    I can honestly say that this workout was the BEST thing I have ever done! I did two rounds and it's awesome! I lost so many inches and Pounds!
    Some advise.......only do it if you are 100% in it! It's hard....but it gets easier as you go! Stick with it and I am confident you will love the results!
    Good luck!
  • HappyLilThang
    HappyLilThang Posts: 11 Member
    A friend of mine did it and loved it, said she was in the best shape of her life afterwards! I was unfortunatly not able to do more than about 8 minutes without thinking my heart would explode. I have been doing the brazil butt lift dvds since monday and hope to be able to do insanity once I am in a bit better shape. Anything that difficult has to do wonders on a body!
  • angie2101
    angie2101 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi ladies,

I'm starting Insanity in two weeks with my fiancé. I just wanted to know whether to use diet whey or just go for the full on 100% whey?
    Gone through some of the posts and results are fab so well done :) I'm 133lbs and 5'3 currently. Anyone else who has done it around the same weight and height, how much have you lost? Hope it works!

Also any meal ideas/recipes welcome!!

Angie x
  • Jazzie92
    Jazzie92 Posts: 35 Member
    Bump
  • nrheasley
    nrheasley Posts: 78 Member
    I currently workout at the gym anywhere between 4 and 6 days a week. Activities include running, interval running, eliptical, stairs, squats, burpees, and a circuit of strength training machines (NO, I do not do ALL of these in one session--I only have an hour, so it's some kind of combination of 2 or 3 of these activities). I typically burn about 400 calories in a session. I've seen steady results, as shown by MFP, but I am a little unsteady-I have a week where I drop 2 pounds, the next week where there's no change, the next I'm up a pound, etc. Should I give Insanity a shot and see if it helps me get off this roller coaster? Should I maybe do a few days of Insanity and a few at the gym? I'm definitely a little heavy on the cardio and not so good at strength training. Would Insanity help? Thanks!
  • pumpthejam2015
    pumpthejam2015 Posts: 34 Member
    tomorrow will be day 3 of Insanity and I'm so sore!!! My body isn't telling me to skip a day, nor do I want to. Just wondering how the rest of you dealt with soreness and pushing through?
  • Lps2014
    Lps2014 Posts: 1
    Try using a foam roller, you can get one at a Sports Authority, etc. I purchased one less than a week ago after reading about them. You can find videos online for how to use one. I roll on it before and after the workout and I now have no soreness, compared to being terribly sore and achey, before. It is an incredibly effective solution. I cannot urge you enough to go out and get one!
  • noles33
    noles33 Posts: 13 Member
    tomorrow will be day 3 of Insanity and I'm so sore!!! My body isn't telling me to skip a day, nor do I want to. Just wondering how the rest of you dealt with soreness and pushing through?
    i just deal with the pain. it doesn't get easier, because you push yourself more. The soreness goes away. Now, it only hurts while I'm doing it, so keep working it!
  • pumpthejam2015
    pumpthejam2015 Posts: 34 Member
    that's exactly what I did. Today I'm not as sore as I was so that's good! Tomorrow is day 5!
  • famke01
    famke01 Posts: 2
    Anyone starting insanity or weight loss please add me, could really use some encouragement, many thanks
  • archgurl
    archgurl Posts: 1
    Hey ..... i am starting today. 29 yrs, 5'6", 128lbs, textbook skinny fat. Wanna buddy?
  • ErynV15
    ErynV15 Posts: 59 Member
    I did this for only a month before, and dropped an entire pants size in just that month! I had toned up like I had never done before... Focus on your measurements and how your clothes fit! I didn't drop a pound in that month but my body was the best it has ever been... I am definitely going to try it again!!
  • lottylulu1969
    lottylulu1969 Posts: 16 Member
    bump as going to start it next week when i have finished 30 day shred
  • famke01
    famke01 Posts: 2
    Has anyone done t25
  • Hello all! I'm new to the online support system but I figured I'd try it. My name is Chichi. I am doing insanity again and hopefully I'll stick with it. I've tried several times before but kept quitting. Last summer I did the entire first month. I didn't lose weight or many inches but I did feel stronger. Once my friend stopped doing it with me I got lazy. Since shes still wishy washy on trying, I decided to try the online support instead :) It's really great to see what you guys have done. I'm barely under 5'2 and i weigh a little under 160. I have quite a bit of muscle from sports but I still need to lose about 30 lbs. Theres still a lot of fat I would like to burn. Anywho, I hope I can become a success story. I eat well although not nearly enough. I'm working on eating more throughout the day. Ok, this has gotten long haha! Thanks in advance for kind words and motivation!

Update: started the week and it's been a bit rough on the body. I know I don't eat enough food so it's difficult. I do track it but since most of the food I make is either homemade or foreign a lot of it is hard to account for. I'm really trying to train myself to eat more. It's incredible how few calories I eat! With all that said, I'll still be pressing play and hope it gets better. I'll take measurements tomorrow!
  • reds25kl2
    reds25kl2 Posts: 2
    I love do my insanity workouts , I'm actually losing my baby weight
  • I just started today, and wow that warm up video was rough! I hope this gets better
  • Insanity ~ month 2 - DIG DEEP! Hey!!! This is a phenomenal way to get support and see how Insanity effects people differently. I enjoy reading the posts so please keep them coming as they are encouraging.
    I'm 38, 5'11 and 151 pounds. I'm trying...I mean I WILL get back down to 140. :wink: Initially, I did not see any weight loss the first 4 weeks of Insanity (uuugggh!). I dropped three pounds once I hit closer to my target calories and that was just last week. However, I have gained those back. I've been eating even cleaner than before I started the program so it's gotten me in the right head space regarding my food habits. You really do have to get your mind right to eat better. My Fitness Pal really helps w/that also, so you can see where your calories are going and where you should make adjustments. I am currently exercising 6 days a week w/the program. My butt has lifted, arms/legs stronger, and overall toning in my body....except that tummy! Yesterday was day 2 of the last 30 days of Insanity and it was intense. But I was able to get through it due to the endurance and strength built up in the first 30 days. I'm hoping to dump the last bit of stomach weight in these last 30 days. I find that I'm not losing the weight as quickly in that area, as I did when I was running. I'm still trying to find a method of eating calories (more or less) that works for me to lose the weight and keep it off. IF Insanity doesn't bring me the weight loss I need, I know I can run again and will get it off quickly. If anyone has tips or suggestions, I'm all ears! To those of you just starting out doing Insanity or that have been doing it already, keep up the great work! I'm doing it with five other ladies and it helps me to stay motivated to do it. You can do it - keep your core tight!!!! :happy:
  • fashi0nkilla
    fashi0nkilla Posts: 82 Member
    OMG, I am going through the same thing right now. I lost almost 6 lbs in month one and I've gained some of it back. I've lost inches, but the scale isn't moving. I am happy that my clothes are fitting better, but there is just something about watching the pounds drop. I am on Day 52 and am starting to feel a little burned out. I may try increasing my calories for the next week and a half. I plan to jog for two weeks before starting Insanity again.
  • That's wonderful your clothes are fitting better ~ I see the results there also. It's not always about the pounds (although I WANT it to be about the pounds) as much as this program tones, you lose inches and if makes you stronger. You're not alone in feeling burned out....but hang in there. Sounds like you are doing great! I hope you achieve your goal :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!