Hi, everyone!

Options
I'm fairly new here, I'm in my first week of diet tracking, and so far, so good! I would love to meet some new people to help get me on the path to a more fit me! I'm energetic, sometimes bordering on bubbly, but I think it works for me. I'm 18, I have a 4-month-old son and a 28-year-old husband. We live in Iowa (in Waterloo, just in case anyone cares). My weapon of choice (as far as weight loss goes) is the Serotonin Power Diet! So far, I love it. Anyone else heard of it/using it?

Anywho, I'd love to meet some new people and start this journey off right, so don't be afraid to drop me a line!

Replies

• faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I'm fairly new here, I'm in my first week of diet tracking, and so far, so good! I would love to meet some new people to help get me on the path to a more fit me! I'm energetic, sometimes bordering on bubbly, but I think it works for me. I'm 18, I have a 4-month-old son and a 28-year-old husband. We live in Iowa (in Waterloo, just in case anyone cares). My weapon of choice (as far as weight loss goes) is the Serotonin Power Diet! So far, I love it. Anyone else heard of it/using it?

Anywho, I'd love to meet some new people and start this journey off right, so don't be afraid to drop me a line!
  • ecrichar
    ecrichar Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello, Im new here myself. Just started tracking yesterday and was blown away at what I thought was good to eat, really wasnt!

Right now, I'm just watching what i'm eating, but thinking of doing the low carb diet. Lots and lots of people have lost weight with that. I've researched it and it seems like you can eat some really good stuff.

I've never heard of the diet you are doing, but let me know if it works for you ! Good luck :)
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!:flowerforyou: WELCOME!!!!! I am also an Iowan...Des Moines area! So happy to have you join us! This is a GREAT site...so helpful, encouraging and motivational! Let us know however we can help! And remember...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    It's geared to control cravings and make it easier to eat a well-balanced diet. I've fallen in love with it. This is my second attempt at following it - the first was right before a vacation, and well, no diet has ever stood up to vacation for me. :D So far, so good, though!
  • scheidch
    scheidch Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi! I am Faythe's husband an I am also new to this community. :heart: We are both on board with the Serotonin Power Diet, which got a much-needed restart after a long vacation/late honeymoon that ended last week. What a setback when your family is only part-way on board with your dietary decisions!

It's a plan that's not hard at all to stick to, and the book can be gotten quite inexpensively at Amazon - just search for The Serotonin Power Diet.

http://www.serotoninpowerdiet.com is the book's home if anyone is interested.

I'm looking forward to taking off those excess pounds that are hanging around and this seems like it will help me keep my motivation!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!! You have already lost a pound??? YEY YOU!!! YOU GO GIRL! Keep up the GREAT work!

:drinker:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you!!!