• LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Bump! Looks soo good!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    I made these again today but instead of using pb2 I used Vanilla Protein Powder. It raised the calories and the protein, but I prefer the taste of the batch with the pb2. Maybe next time I will use half pb2, and half protein powder...

I'd like to try this with Syntha 6 chocolate peanut butter protein instead. More cals/protein but should go with the recipe better.

ETA: Thanks for the recipe.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    bump
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    OMG! Must try this. :love:
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Definitely making this!!!!! :)
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    bumping. About to make this!

Update ... so far the only problem is not eating chocolate chips straight out of the bag.
  • dianasustaita37
    dianasustaita37 Posts: 58 Member
    bump....yummy :happy:
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Bump! Nice snack!
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Looks yummy
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Here are my swap-outs:

I don't have PB2, so I used 2 tablespoons of Simply Jif.

I also put in about 5 tbsp of chocolate chips, because I want/need chocolate in every bite. :) I used milk chocolate chips instead of dark chocolate.

I used 3 packets of Stevia (Truvia) because I didn't know how many it would take to make 3 tbsp. (and didn't feel like looking it up).

Last, I used skim milk instead of almond milk.

Of course doing all that increased the calorie count! :) So I divided it into 6 instead of 4, so my counts are 159 calories, 7 fat, 23 carbs, 4 protein, 10 sugar.

They're still in the oven, but thought I'd post now.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Here are my swap-outs:

I also put in about 5 tbsp of chocolate chips, because I want/need chocolate in every bite. :) I used milk chocolate chips instead of dark chocolate.

I used 3 packets of Stevia (Truvia) because I didn't know how many it would take to make 3 tbsp. (and didn't feel like looking it up).

Of course doing all that increased the calorie count! :) So I divided it into 6 instead of 4, so my counts are 159 calories, 7 fat, 23 carbs, 4 protein, 10 sugar.

I just tried this and they are in the oven. They smell good.
  • lyanes
    lyanes Posts: 36
    Bump :happy:
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    I made these again today but instead of using pb2 I used Vanilla Protein Powder. It raised the calories and the protein, but I prefer the taste of the batch with the pb2. Maybe next time I will use half pb2, and half protein powder...

I'd like to try this with Syntha 6 chocolate peanut butter protein instead. More cals/protein but should go with the recipe better.

ETA: Thanks for the recipe.

I am going to try it with Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder next batch instead of the vanilla. I've been sick with the flu, not in the eating or baking mood currently.. so as soon as I'm feeling up to it.
  • ElvenToad
    bumping. About to make this!

Update ... so far the only problem is not eating chocolate chips straight out of the bag.

I have that same problem! How did you like them?
  • ElvenToad
    Here are my swap-outs:

Sounds great! You can never go wrong with extra chocolate chips :)
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    bumping for recipe
  • simpsi
    simpsi Posts: 14 Member
    Bump, thanks
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    mmm, sounds good, I have done something similar-no bake, with almond butter and honey.
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Could I use honey in replacement of stevia as a sweetener and it still be relatively "healthy"?

(sorry if this question was asked before, haven't the time to read through all the pages)