My First 10lbs!

I officially lost my first 10lbs! Wahoo!!!!!! I never thouht I'd get here when I started this site a little over 3 weeks ago and I'm so excited and happy right now that I just had to post this!

Replies

• Lauren882
    Lauren882 Posts: 102
    I officially lost my first 10lbs! Wahoo!!!!!! I never thouht I'd get here when I started this site a little over 3 weeks ago and I'm so excited and happy right now that I just had to post this!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    WOohoo!! Congrats!! Thats awesome!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Congratulations:drinker: Wow that's fantastic!

I've been with MFP for 3 weeks & lost 2 lbs.:tongue: What's your secret to success:bigsmile:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Fantabulous!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Congrats my fellow MFPer!:drinker:

Seriously, what IS your secret??? Pleeease let us know:tongue:
  • Lauren882
    Lauren882 Posts: 102
    Oh Lord, I wish I knew that way I could keep it up!

In all seriousness, I think I just have a long way to go, it's falling off fast now but I'm dreading the day it slows down :ohwell:
  • LALeslie
    LALeslie Posts: 9 Member
    That's terrific! Congratulations! You're an inspiration for those of us starting out on the site.

84465.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Right On!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Congratulations-- don't worry about tomorrow's loss, pat yourself on the back for today's. Yippeeeeeeeee for youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! All the best on losing the rest of it. It may not be easy, but it'll be worth it.
  • lost50
    lost50 Posts: 12
    :bigsmile: I know how you feel I lost 11 and it feels great!!! I can now get up out of a beach chair easily!
    We need to keep it up!!!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Congrats- that is really awesome!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • O*U*T*S*T*A*N*D*I*N*G
    :drinker:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member

wow, 10lbs in 3 weeks
    way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!