Fantastic!

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Whello Whovians! I'm Katie in California. I'm a geek/nerd/dork. I was introduced to Doctor Who 2008. I blazed through everything I could watch of Doctor Who then followed up with Torchwood then took a long long break. Now I'm going BACK through Doctor 9 and Doctor 10 with my husband who is a fresh new Whovian!! Yay! He loves it and together we're going to finish David Tennant's run :sad: and start Matt Smith together because I haven't watched any Doctor 11.

It's tough living a spoiler free life while I wait impatiently for my husband to catch up so I sadly know things I wish I didn't (damn those spoilers).

RHlhXwi.gif

Oh well. Every Halloween we dress up as a group (husband, me and our son). One year we were The Avengers and last year we were The Wild Kratts (a PBS kids show about wild animals) and we've discussed a Doctor Who themed Halloween this year. I'm totally stoked that my little family is totally getting into the Whovian spirit!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Love all the GIFs.

Just got back from London and bought myself a signed picture of Tom Baker ????
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    tumblr_lr8mfzWGQG1qknbv6.gif
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Maybe it's because I'm older, but damn, Peter Capaldi looks hot as the Doctor.

I was thinking the same thing lol

I agree.

ETA: I wonder will they ever explain Pompeii episode now that he's a doctor.

I agree with Peter Capaldi looking hot as The Doctor :blushing:

As far as explaining his appearance in Pompeii, they'll probably have mention of it somewhere. Like Martha mentioning her cousin who was lost at the battle of Canary Wharf (same actress). And does anyone remember the companion Romana? She was a Time Lord and regenerated to look like someone who they had just left behind because she liked the look. Of course, that was the same actress. I am interested to see what they do with it this time. :smile:
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Bv6r4Lu.gif
  • I am beyond excited that this group exists :)
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    I'm HERE!!
    tumblr_inline_mpbylrKgCy1qz4rgp.gif

@benaddict:

0RKw9cT.gif

*breathing heavily*
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    1621689_1470360893191511_993541580_n_zps101f8b20.jpg
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    2uqnfja.gif
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Geez, it just makes me feel happy to read all these ...... who knew there were SO many DW lovers out there :heart:

David Tennant remains closest to my heart, but I like all the Doctors & their companions .... can't wait until August ...... also am able to watch the really classic stuff ....... those must have been HOT stuff in its time !

Life is good :drinker:
  • There is a WHOLE GROUP of Whovians!!!! YAY!!!

tumblr_n39xwvqtPY1s7utl9o1_500.gif
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    I don't usually go through an entire thread, every page by page, but I couldn't skip a single post here! :D Too much awesome!

This is one of the greatest places in MFP! ^ ^
  • elsie0o0
    elsie0o0 Posts: 59 Member
    giphy.gif

He was such an adorable granpa!
  • OccamsDisposableRazor
    OccamsDisposableRazor Posts: 49 Member
    DoctorWhoHartnellDalek.gif

Think I'll just pop into this thread and have a look around. Loving all the gifs! Two of my favorite things (DW and MFP) combined? Don't mind if I do! :love: Please feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    giphy.gif
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Is this where I introduce myself via the wonder of my River Song cosplay photo?

a52bf9fb58ae4234008af3da3d1077df.jpg
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Is this where I introduce myself via the wonder of my River Song cosplay photo?

a52bf9fb58ae4234008af3da3d1077df.jpg

Fantastic!!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Howdy y’all, I guess I’m just not as gif’ted as some of y’all but here’s mine any ways;

tumblr_mwuiupl2vo1qkgv9zo6_r1_250.gif
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    DoctorWhoHartnellDalek.gif

Think I'll just pop into this thread and have a look around. Loving all the gifs! Two of my favorite things (DW and MFP) combined? Don't mind if I do! :love: Please feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen
  • Skylara
    Skylara Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I'm new... and I brought this...

tumblr_lu71xbAzmO1r2mheeo1_500.gif