195 pounds in two years! What a difference! With pics.

Replies

• Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Congrats, you look great
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    WOW, WOW, WOW! Amazing! Congratulations!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Inspiring story. You look amazing. Congrats!
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Nicely done, OP. It may take a small while to get your mind used to this new self. You've already done (& will continue to do) the work with the food/exercise. You can apply your incredible personal awareness (what a meaningful write-up you gave) to getting your head wrapped around all these dramatic changes.

You know you can. You know you will.

Best wishes.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    OMG! outstanding transformation...you don't even look like the same person.

just amazing!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    You look so much younger and happier, congratulations on your fantastic achievement!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    You are beautiful and you look so much younger! Congrats to your success!! So happy for you :)
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Amazing job!

Well, it took time to put on the weight, time to take it off, so it makes sense it would take time to adjust to life after having lost weight. You are aware of it and I think that is half the battle. Continued success.
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Oh, my! Wow! Wow! Wow! What an amazing journey you have been on -- and, though it will change with maintaining and discovering your "fit" self, will continue to be on. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Thank you for the beginning prose about determination to get to the goal. Thank you for the ending prose about accepting/claiming yourself. Most of all, thank you for the heart of your story -- your struggles, your heart. Blessings, you Sweet Thing! Blessings!

Loree
  • BunnyNestHideaway
    BunnyNestHideaway Posts: 4 Member
    Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are really inspiring me to keep moving forward!
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Warm congratulations! What an inspiration!
  • amrelmesery
    amrelmesery Posts: 86 Member
    congratulations , well done
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    You look great, and your accomplishment should be celebrated!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Wow, congratulations! You look fantastic and have a wonderful positive attitude that others - me included could learn so much from x
  • LKeithO
    LKeithO Posts: 1
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on a great accomplishment and a great blog!
  • PB91765
    PB91765 Posts: 98 Member
    WAY TO GO!!!! Thank you for sharing your journey - it's so motivating. Keep up the good fight. :drinker:
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Amazing!! That took a lot of work & determination. Good for you!

One thing I've read about from some people who have lost lots of weight is having lots of loose skin.
    What do you do with it?
    How do you persuade your insurance to cover skin removal?

I read one person contacted a local burn ICU & offered to donate the skin, and they did the removal free.
  • Wow. Amazing inspiration. :-)
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Be very proud, you've earned it!
  • Congratulations! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!