Fit Bit Friday

2»

Replies

• Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member

Gotcha!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jovette42
    I have a flex because I'm too cheap to buy something better, but it works for what I wanted, so it's great for me. I have taken 3,372,432 steps since September 7th of last year.
    Woo hoooo!!!:drinker:
  • db2100
    db2100 Posts: 23
    I have a Fit Bit One and I LOVE it :love: I got it over a year ago I only use the website to:
    1. Track my sleep (I didn't realized how bad I was sleeping until I started tracking. I am better in 2014 than I was in 2013:drinker: )
    2. :bigsmile: Cheer people on :laugh:

If you have The One and would love to be cheered please feel free to send me a request. However if you do NOT want to be cheered practically everyday and will be mad :explode: because I do then don't send one. just saying. I'm not the President of the Happy Club for no reason you know :wink:

https://www.fitbit.com/user/25637L

Ahaah. You really do cheer everyday!! I try to cheer back most the time! :)
    Nice to have that spur and competition! Although, think I might have to run a marathon to catch up to you! :)
    But I do love my Flex! Nice to have friends on FitBit now ^-^
  • sheena5455
    sheena5455 Posts: 5 Member
    I have been on the fence about fit bit and heart rate monitors. Mostly the fit bit though. Thank you for all of your posts. How would I improve my sleep if it says that I have bad sleeping habits? Is the cheaper version as accurate?
  • goldenrodfarm
    goldenrodfarm Posts: 34 Member
    I have a FitBit Flex, it becomes kind of a challenge to myself to make sure I am over 10,000 steps a day, I tend to go for hikes and walks just to make sure I am over my goal for the day and the week lol. I knew I didn't sleep well but never realized I woke up that often, now that it is there in print I do think, oh yeah, I did wake up then and then and then. I am trying hard to adjust my sleeping habits but I am thinking that until I retire from my job with 12 hour night shifts that won't be possible.
  • Jovette42
    I have a Fit Bit One and I LOVE it :love: I got it over a year ago I only use the website to:
    1. Track my sleep (I didn't realized how bad I was sleeping until I started tracking. I am better in 2014 than I was in 2013:drinker: )
    2. :bigsmile: Cheer people on :laugh:

If you have The One and would love to be cheered please feel free to send me a request. However if you do NOT want to be cheered practically everyday and will be mad :explode: because I do then don't send one. just saying. I'm not the President of the Happy Club for no reason you know :wink:

https://www.fitbit.com/user/25637L
    Ahaah. You really do cheer everyday!! I try to cheer back most the time! :)
    Nice to have that spur and competition! Although, think I might have to run a marathon to catch up to you! :)
    But I do love my Flex! Nice to have friends on FitBit now ^-^
    :laugh: I don't think I've missed 2 days in a row :laugh:
  • Jovette42
    I have been on the fence about fit bit and heart rate monitors. Mostly the fit bit though. Thank you for all of your posts. How would I improve my sleep if it says that I have bad sleeping habits? Is the cheaper version as accurate?
    I looked for a pattern with my one and tried to do better the next time. Now my chest heart rate monitor I LOVE :love: I would put in my pt or do a machine and their's would be wrong. It had me doing double sometimes triple what I really did.
  • Jovette42
    I have a FitBit Flex, it becomes kind of a challenge to myself to make sure I am over 10,000 steps a day, I tend to go for hikes and walks just to make sure I am over my goal for the day and the week lol. I knew I didn't sleep well but never realized I woke up that often, now that it is there in print I do think, oh yeah, I did wake up then and then and then. I am trying hard to adjust my sleeping habits but I am thinking that until I retire from my job with 12 hour night shifts that won't be possible.
    ANYTHING is possible :wink: As long as you are getting better each month you will achieve your sleeping goals.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    I've had the flex since January and I love it, it definitely motivates me to make sure I get my 10,000 steps at least. Add me if you like //www.fitbit.com/user/2CG7HB

Andie :flowerforyou:
  • Jovette42
    I've had the flex since January and I love it, it definitely motivates me to make sure I get my 10,000 steps at least. Add me if you like //www.fitbit.com/user/2CG7HB

Andie :flowerforyou:
    It is very motivating.
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    So, I've been using my fitbit for a week now. So far, my favorite feature is the sleep log, but I also like the challenge of trying to beat my daily "record." I almost made it to 15K yesterday!

//www.fitbit.com/user/2PTKQ4