Country with the most beautiful women

Replies

• amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    OMG fave parts of this thread so far...

1) robert de niro

2) the guy who pages later after objections to this thread seeking most beautiful women adds insult to injury by stating which countries have the UGLIEST women. Hahahaha.

3) tool shed comment

4) the referring to MFP and EARTH in as countries.

5) oh and the tiny little flag purse. what the wha?

You guys are INSANE! MFP is like becoming the no filter capital of the world. It might beat out Facebook. In a pageant. Of ugliness. Inner ugliness. Soon. Thanks doosh guys I know I for one am gonna walk around all self conscious tomorrow knowing what kinds of insults are in people's brains. Thanks for letting it all hang out.

true. its turning into bodybuilding.com.
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Ethopia
    Mali
    Sudan
    South Afrika
    Congo
    Uretria
    Brazil
    Argentina
    Cuba
    Puerto Rico
    Japan
    India
    Jamaica

Most Any Countries with Darker Skinned People!!!
    Turks & Caicos was a Bust - No Pretty Chicks There!!!
  • WEBAyahoo2
    WEBAyahoo2 Posts: 11 Member
    I disagree... this is NOT True... everywhere has pretty chicks! Look at our current Miss Turks and Caicos/Universe 2014!
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Haven't traveled much, only mexico, Canada and I'm from the US. So, since I've seen the US way more, I'd go with that. However, from what I've seen on the internet? Brazil seems to have gorgeous women, many Victorias Secret Angels are from Brazil.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Met a lotta of Colombian girls while I was in Panama. I was very...ummm...impressed.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Texas
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Earth

I don't know Venus might beat earth on this one

I don't think so! Didn't you notice that Miss Universe is always won by a woman from Earth? We rock!

I think that fact that Miss Universe is always won by a woman with fewer than four legs is very discriminatory
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    What is the purpose of this post?
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Earth

I don't think so! Didn't you notice that Miss Universe is always won by a woman from Earth? We rock!

I think that fact that Miss Universe is always won by a woman with fewer than four legs is very discriminatory

If captain Kirk were one of the judges, it would be more fair.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Earth

If captain Kirk were one of the judges, it would be more fair.

He's a bit biased in favor of the green ladies and while I don't necessarily disagree, I think that disqualifies him as a judge.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Strong thread resurrection...

Physical attractiveness correlates very strongly with health, so the life expectancy of a country's women should be a very good indicator. Physical attractiveness also correlates with wealth, so the per capita GDP should also give an idea.

Therefore, Monaco has the most beautiful women in the world. Restricting ourselves to major countries, Australia or Switzerland should have the most beautiful women. Italy and Japan scored higher on health, pity about the GDP...
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Only time I've ever been stopped in my tracks by a woman's beauty was in Spain where I witnessed an extremely hot, very tall brunette ride up to the curb on her motorcycle, take her helmet off and shake out her long hair like a freaking shampoo commercial and saunter off.

I was stunned.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    My mama's house.
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    AllMyUsernamesRTaken Posts: 91 Member
    smh _John_ YOU ARE TOTALLY RACIST FOR THAT GIF. WOW. I hope someone Black will save your life when you're dying.

Ethiopia and Brazil
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    smh _John_ YOU ARE TOTALLY RACIST FOR THAT GIF. WOW. I hope someone Black will save your life when you're dying.

Ethiopia and Brazil

Hopefully more of our readers are cultured enough to catch what the famous line from Blazing Saddles is that is being said here and why it would be a humorous reply to what I have quoted.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member

Ethiopia and Brazil

Hopefully more of our readers are cultured enough to catch what the famous line from Blazing Saddles is that is being said here and why it would be a humorous reply to what I have quoted.

LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    The Philippines.

Proud to be part Pinoy!
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Brazil. Or maybe Ukraine/Belarus. Then Spain, then Portugal, then Japan.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    BgPISbM.gif
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Brazil.