The secret to losing over 100pds!!

Options

Replies

• leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    After reading odes to herbalife,optifast800 ,HCG etc for last few days in forum,you msdam, are truly a breath of fresh air,true inspiration.
    Congrtulstions and salute to your perseverance and hard work
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fantastic.
  • tcbs99
    tcbs99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job, all you work has paid off. Your success story helps the MFP family to stay encouraged.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for posting this. *added to my inspiration list*
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look so good and so fit already. Keep up the good work.
  • jardin12
    jardin12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    did you do much cardio? ever hit a plateau? you look fantastic! x
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I agree with you and did it the same way. It is funny when people ask how I lost the weight and when I tell them I eat less and move more, some lose interest. I think they were hoping I will tell them about the secret pill. Then there are the people that listen and them tell my a crazy diet I shoud try....generally from someone that has tried it and gained every once plus some back.
  • tatecass
    tatecass Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look 10+ years younger and so full of life, wtg!! :)
  • ebakeremt
    ebakeremt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! keep up the great work!:smile:
  • jaidenpmom
    jaidenpmom Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this...hard work pays off and you are a true testament to that....sticking with healthy eating and working out is the only way to get there....Kudos to you!!!! Job more than WELL DONE!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you are inspiring !!!! i love this thanks for the motivation !!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats and another endorsement from me! I exercised and counted calories and that was it!! My cheat meal was once a month though and more like an all day thing lol!
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I couldn't imagine having to lose that much weight. I bet you are an inspiration to those around you.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Amazing job! So true about the calorie deficit. Its so simple yet most people are too impatient to have it work for them! Great job!
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Ring sz 10 to ring 6 1/2
    2luqfcz.jpg

Honey!!! I need a new ring. Teehee...:laugh:

Great job, you look fabulous.
  • Bobbi_210
    Bobbi_210 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good job Sunshine,

I am so proud of anyone being able to lose like you did and I would give anything to be able,
    to do like you do...but because of my bad knees I am limited ugh grrrr,

that is why I am doing my best here and I am losing but not like I would like.

I hate my walker I just wish I could just get up and go like I did before I became disabled,
    due to my flatlined in 2010.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    did you do much cardio? ever hit a plateau? you look fantastic! x

All I do is cardio but it usually only 30 mins a day 5 days a week. I have never spent hours in any gym ever, 99% of my cardio has been just from working out at home. As far as plateau no I never really hit one I contribute that to once a week if I have been good all week on eating I would eat one bad MEAL (usually mexican food).
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Good job Sunshine,

I am so proud of anyone being able to lose like you did and I would give anything to be able,
    to do like you do...but because of my bad knees I am limited ugh grrrr,

that is why I am doing my best here and I am losing but not like I would like.

I hate my walker I just wish I could just get up and go like I did before I became disabled,
    due to my flatlined in 2010.

Thanks! Good luck you can do it!! Remember losing weight is mainly just diet, eat right and the weight can come off.
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look fantastic!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!