The secret to losing over 100pds!!

Replies

• leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    After reading odes to herbalife,optifast800 ,HCG etc for last few days in forum,you msdam, are truly a breath of fresh air,true inspiration.
    Congrtulstions and salute to your perseverance and hard work
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Congratulations. You look fantastic.
  • tcbs99
    tcbs99 Posts: 23 Member
    Great job, all you work has paid off. Your success story helps the MFP family to stay encouraged.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Awesome! Thank you for posting this. *added to my inspiration list*
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    You look so good and so fit already. Keep up the good work.
  • jardin12
    jardin12 Posts: 62 Member
    did you do much cardio? ever hit a plateau? you look fantastic! x
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    I agree with you and did it the same way. It is funny when people ask how I lost the weight and when I tell them I eat less and move more, some lose interest. I think they were hoping I will tell them about the secret pill. Then there are the people that listen and them tell my a crazy diet I shoud try....generally from someone that has tried it and gained every once plus some back.
  • tatecass
    tatecass Posts: 38 Member
    You are an inspiration! You look 10+ years younger and so full of life, wtg!! :)
  • ebakeremt
    ebakeremt Posts: 2 Member
    GREAT JOB!! keep up the great work!:smile:
  • jaidenpmom
    jaidenpmom Posts: 5
    Thanks for sharing this...hard work pays off and you are a true testament to that....sticking with healthy eating and working out is the only way to get there....Kudos to you!!!! Job more than WELL DONE!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    you are inspiring !!!! i love this thanks for the motivation !!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Congrats and another endorsement from me! I exercised and counted calories and that was it!! My cheat meal was once a month though and more like an all day thing lol!
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    That is awesome! I couldn't imagine having to lose that much weight. I bet you are an inspiration to those around you.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Way to go!!! Amazing job! So true about the calorie deficit. Its so simple yet most people are too impatient to have it work for them! Great job!
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Ring sz 10 to ring 6 1/2
    2luqfcz.jpg

Honey!!! I need a new ring. Teehee...:laugh:

Great job, you look fabulous.
  • Bobbi_210
    Bobbi_210 Posts: 5
    Good job Sunshine,

I am so proud of anyone being able to lose like you did and I would give anything to be able,
    to do like you do...but because of my bad knees I am limited ugh grrrr,

that is why I am doing my best here and I am losing but not like I would like.

I hate my walker I just wish I could just get up and go like I did before I became disabled,
    due to my flatlined in 2010.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    did you do much cardio? ever hit a plateau? you look fantastic! x

All I do is cardio but it usually only 30 mins a day 5 days a week. I have never spent hours in any gym ever, 99% of my cardio has been just from working out at home. As far as plateau no I never really hit one I contribute that to once a week if I have been good all week on eating I would eat one bad MEAL (usually mexican food).
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Good job Sunshine,

I am so proud of anyone being able to lose like you did and I would give anything to be able,
    to do like you do...but because of my bad knees I am limited ugh grrrr,

that is why I am doing my best here and I am losing but not like I would like.

I hate my walker I just wish I could just get up and go like I did before I became disabled,
    due to my flatlined in 2010.

Thanks! Good luck you can do it!! Remember losing weight is mainly just diet, eat right and the weight can come off.
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Awesome work!! You look fantastic!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!