Anyone picking up fast food for dinner tonight??

2»

Replies

• dgkt
    dgkt Posts: 57 Member
    Subway, veggie delite ????
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Cheeseburger from the Burger's Priest.

Damn good!

I admit that I had to search the internet for "Burger's Priest" and was disappointed to realize that I have to travel all the way to Toronto to enjoy such a delicious burger....ughh!

Since I am a Philly guy, I guess I will just have to find comfort in my cheese steak. Err, I mean a wiz wit (you would understand if you are from Philly).....

Im born and raised in Jersey right over the bridge and could so go for a Jim's steak!!! They Don't Have Good Food Like That Here In Central FL :(

Edit: my phone types weird ugh. All the caps :/

No doubt about it that you are a local! If you are a Jim's type of girl, you know your cheese steaks! I am more of a Steve's Prince of Steaks kinda guy, but Jim's are fantastic too. I am just glad that you didn't come at me with the "touristy" Geno's or Pat's..LOL!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I had leftovers from last night. It was pretty fast food. 3 minutes on high.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member

Damn good!

I admit that I had to search the internet for "Burger's Priest" and was disappointed to realize that I have to travel all the way to Toronto to enjoy such a delicious burger....ughh!

Since I am a Philly guy, I guess I will just have to find comfort in my cheese steak. Err, I mean a wiz wit (you would understand if you are from Philly).....

Im born and raised in Jersey right over the bridge and could so go for a Jim's steak!!! They Don't Have Good Food Like That Here In Central FL :(

No doubt about it that you are a local! If you are a Jim's type of girl, you know your cheese steaks! I am more of a Steve's Prince of Steaks kinda guy, but Jim's are fantastic too. I am just glad that you didn't come at me with the "touristy" Geno's or Pat's..LOL!

Haha no way. I think Jim's has the best, but only from the tons of places of had steaks from. I could also go for a hoagie from Temple!! They call them subs here and have no clue what I'm talking about.
  • KylaDenay
    I had leftovers from last night. It was pretty fast food. 3 minutes on high.

Well in that case I had fast food for lunch too :)
  • pangepange
    pangepange Posts: 49 Member
    The Burger's Priest is amazing. I didn't have that tonight, but I wish... :)

I had a busy evening so I had a bacon cheeseburger from McD's to tide me over until I could get in a real meal.
  • nesto610

Damn good!

Haha no way. I think Jim's has the best, but only from the tons of places of had steaks from. I could also go for a hoagie from Temple!! They call them subs here and have no clue what I'm talking about.

A sub is a submersible boat that is loaded with torpedoes and filled with seamen....no, not semen.

A HOAGIE is a Philly roll loaded with delicious Italian meats and filled with delicious vegetables.. Nothing better than an Amaroso roll. I KNOW that you know what I am talking about KylaDenay!
  • KylaDenay

Damn good!

A sub is a submersible boat that is loaded with torpedoes and filled with seamen....no, not semen.

A HOAGIE is a Philly roll loaded with delicious Italian meats and filled with delicious vegetables.. Nothing better than an Amaroso roll. I KNOW that you know what I am talking about KylaDenay!

Omg yess!! I remember being able to just walk into a Wawa and buy Amaroso rolls. They finally have Wawa here and they make there own rolls (like Subway). Not the same and now I dislike Wawa hoagie lol. You are making me jealous!
  • I had pizza earlier today, and I'm still (miraculously) about 200 calories away from my deficit. Might have some dessert tonight! And as a New York girl, it's a hero, not a hoagie or sub!
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    I had Arby's last night and McDonald's today... Fast food is a staple around here, however I try to eat salads or bunless sandwiches and fries. No bun = more calories for tasty food stuff.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    We ate Popeye's Chicken. It was good.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Might grab a couple chicken yakitori skewers from a stand down the street. Can't get faster than that!
  • nesto610
    The roll makes the HOAGIE. Yep, you read that right...it is a H.O.A.G.I.E....
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    I like your wit:-)
  • I didn't tonight but do pick up fast food every so often. I get a Jimmy John's roast beef unwich w/o mayo or oil/vinegar, no cheese which is delicious.
  • iamdee28
    iamdee28 Posts: 18 Member
    No take out here. I always feel so hungry a few hours later and its very annoying!