2014 Self Challenge - Prepping for Summer

Replies

• Mistress986
    Mistress986 Posts: 3 Member
    hey! can i join this challenge even though im REALLY late to the party ?
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    hey! can i join this challenge even though im REALLY late to the party ?

Absolutely. Just add your info to the Google spreadsheet :-)
  • julslenae
    julslenae Posts: 38 Member
    After gaining 2.2 lbs last week I am sooo scared to weigh myself tomorrow. :sad:
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    I've recorded yesterday's weight because Thursday is my personal weigh in day and....I'm up 3.4lbs today from yesterday morning. Oh, PMS and water retention, how I loath you.

I hope everyone else is doing better today than me!
  • julslenae
    It's so frustrating that we try so hard to lose and yet we gain. Grrr!!!
  • tobiasmom
    tobiasmom Posts: 161
    Down 3 lbs!
  • julslenae
    That's great!!!
  • kerricus
    Julslenae--It sounds like you're frustrated. Send me a friend request if you want some additional support. I'd be happy to look at your diary and give feedback.

I'm seriously in the throws of PMS. I'm up another 3lbs from yesterday morning. I cried over a youtube video about a goat. Can't wait for this to be over!!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Slight gain, not too concerned since I have been overloading on sodium, slacking on water and TOM is here.
  • ChelHenschell
    ChelHenschell Posts: 2 Member
    I just joined the challenge ????
  • mamarundrc
    Skipped last weeks weigh in due to travel. Hoping for a big week to counter any damage I have done the last few days.
  • kerricus
    The last week has been an insanity full of CAKE. I'm thrilled to have not gone up too much. Now I need to hunker down to meet goal by July.
  • mamarundrc
    I have basically yo-yo-ed this whole challenge.. Gain a pound, lose a pound. With 3 more weeks I know I won't him my goal of 155 so I am aiming to in the 150's (159.9 or lower). That is ~2.5 lbs in 3 weeks. Lets finish this strong!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    With 2 weigh ins left I doubt I'll make my 175 goal. On the bright side though, I've now lost 41 pounds in 22 weeks. On average that is 1.9 pounds a week. I'll take it!!!!! Only 26 more to go :-)

Happy Losing All,
    Jen
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Hi peeps! I am still here, just fell off of the boards for a minute as real life got crazy for me this past month. I hate when that happens. :grumble:

However I am so glad to see you all finishing this one through! I will weigh myself this Friday and continue to move forward. Missed you all. :heart:

xo,

Jo
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    I'm at another lb lost. Hopefully for next week it will be another lb. So only 5lbs for the challenge but I'd rather be going down in numbers than up. So im ok not hitting my goal.
  • I will have to be mad to not join in the fun :)
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    JO!! You're here! I think I need to come back, I do much better keeping track with here. It's just not the same on my own. Are you doing another?

-Maria
  • psibaby
    psibaby Posts: 88 Member
    Last weigh in for this challenge is tomorrow. At the beginning it seemed like this challenge would last forever. Now we are the end. This was a great way for me to be help accountable, so thank you for setting it up. I just started a new challenge, and we are using the same spreadsheet because it really worked in holding me accountable. Best of luck to everyone on your journey! I will update you all on my last weigh in tomorrow.
  • mamarundrc
    I finished this challenge up 1.2 lbs. June was a rough month for me. It actually should have been worse than that so I am quite happy. I am getting back in the swing of things so hopefully the rest of the summer will be more conducive to hitting my goals.