New Here

Options
I am new here. I am married and have two great little girls. I have known for a while that I am way over weight. I went to a local carnival recently and noticed that I was not riding some of the rides because I was concerned about the weight limit. I don't want to live like this anymore. I want to be a good role model for my family. Any friends would be greatly appreciated. I can use as much motivation and support as I can get.

Replies

• NewMomTrish
    Options
    Hi I'm sort of new myself and going through a bit of struggle too. I'll gladly be your friend. :)
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I started here at MFP, I love browsing and reading all those SUCCESS STORIES. You'd be amazed to see two photos of the same person that doesn't look the same anymore. Read their stories. Guaranteed struggles and falling off the wagon but those people did not gave up.

I can only tell you not to expect too much from yourself so that you won't get disappointed if you don't get big results. Slow and stable weight loss is always better. Also, find the exercise that you like (if you want to).

I started with 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, free from youtube. Then I ventured into her different exercises, running and fasting.