What is your go to drink?

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    if you mix vanilla coke zero and cherry coke zero you will be pleased with the result.

delicious.gif
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    tea or water unless I am at work, then it's coffee and water. I cannot handle my *drink* so I often have a wine glass of soda and lime if I'm out as it looks like wine and I don't have to sit with proper grown ups with a kids drink (as it feels when I drink D Cola):drinker:
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    My go to drink...bud light lime. Agh but I got a baby that sucks on me all day so my next choice is hot green tea.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Coffee.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Hard liquor :drinker:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    I usually drink ICE...flavored sparkling water because unless i'm working out really hard, I just don't like plain water.

I also am trying to convert myself to coconut water...but it's a struggle. I'm not a fan of the taste. But I heard it's good for digestive health. :/
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Homemade "Koolaid". I don't really measure much, but I have all organic, dried Hibiscus flowers, stevia herb, and peppermint herb. I steep 2 Tbs of Hibiscus, 4 Tbs stevia leaves, 2 Tbs peppermint for 10 minutes in hot water then make a 1/2 gallon pitcher of ice cold flavored water. My kids LOVE it. It has great health benefits, tastes good, and is a nice alternative.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    COFFEE!!!

QFT. No need for water! Coffee all the way! :D
  • These_goto_11
    These_goto_11 Posts: 81 Member
    1. pink grapefruit Pierre
    2. Any pink grapefruit seltzer
  • lilli5150
    lilli5150 Posts: 13 Member
    Any of the sparkling seltzer waters are great. I can't drink to ones with the fake sugar, it messes with my stomach. But there are a ton of brands out there. Schweppes, Dasani, San Pellegrino, Perrier, La Croix, Crystal Geyser, Arrowhead, Hansen's, Hint. I love Schweppes Black cherry, and Arrowhead Orange. There is even an energy drink called HiBall that has no sugar, and is similar, but has all the typical energy drink ingredients. Or if you really wanna go hardcore, there is that Soda Stream where you can make your own carbonated drinks. I can't really comment on how good that product is, but I know I've been eyeing one for awhile now. Other than that, tea (plain or with lemon, hot or cold) and plain ol' water.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Hot water with a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice. I find it really comforting, and without the sugar the flavour never gets boring. :D

*Edited for typo, sorry
  • deliacm
    deliacm Posts: 66 Member
    Coffee, Lemon Water, Tea...in that order every day.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice herb tea, diluted with water to make a 16 oz drink. Bengal Spice has a very nice, slightly sweet, cinnamon flavor. I drink it warm or cold all day long! A really easy way to get my water intake! I think it's probably better to drink plain water, but...........
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Ice cold water with lemon or lime juice

Ice cold green tea with mint leaves

Coffee
  • coffee and earl grey, an occasional coke zero and milk
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Polar flavored seltzers

or

Twinings Green Tea (Keurig)--hot or cold
  • Amy101975
    Amy101975 Posts: 37 Member
    I drink a lot of water while at the office. At home, I enjoy tea (mint or green). I don't drink coffee but I do enjoy a can of Monster Zero on my way to work.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Herbal teas for me. Used to love iced tea with lots of lemon, but all that caffeine killed me. I didn't like the decaf as much, but it will do in a pinch.
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    mostly water ( like a gallon or so a day)
    plain coffee/tea
    almond milk
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Rum?

Okay, outside of my rum & diet is is def. hot loose leaf tea, no sugar or milk, just hot goodness.