Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Replies

• AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    I'm sorry if it's a stupid question (fairly new here) - but what does "bump" mean? Thank you in advance :)

Btw, loving all your success stories, well done!
  • 12pillows
    12pillows Posts: 81 Member
    Heads up! Underwear pictures ahead. :laugh: If you're in the office or uneasy about half-naked pictures, I suggesting scrolling down very quickly. ;)

I'm 5'3" (164 cm). I've just started a strength training plan to build some muscle and definition. :) I'll add on to this progress pic in about 1 - 2 months.

hahaha your dog in the last picture! S/he's like "wtf are you doing? pay attention to me!"
    Great job btw!
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    You guys all look wonderful!! Great job on all of your successes and thank you for lifting our spirits!
  • FitBritt333
    FitBritt333 Posts: 17 Member
    Love this thread!
  • gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    You guys all look so fabulous! This is inspiring to me as I'm right between 5'4 and 5'5. You guys all look so cute in your dresses. I hope that this time next year I'm sporting cute spring/summer dresses too!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    [img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/Before_zps21bae477.jpg[/img]
    Before at 234 lbs - August 2012

[img]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/flutemon/MFP pics/20140420_100533_zps6d2b49f6.jpg[/img]
    94 lbs lost - at 140 lbs. - Easter 2014

I am 5'4" and 57 years old. Working on the last 6 pounds but only because I wanted to lose 100 lbs when I started. I'm very happy with my size and the new clothes I can wear, as well as my energy level. It's been a great journey!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    I am 5ft 5.5. Progress PIC is on the left. I have lost 73lbs since September 2013
  • Junee75
    Junee75 Posts: 1 Member
    Bump:smile:
  • discofrog88
    discofrog88 Posts: 18 Member
    I went through all the posts and the pictures are amazing. It is aspiring to see people who are around my height and weight lose the pounds, makes me want to work out harder each time. My SW is 203 and my GW is 165 (as of right now) can't wait to post my before and after pictures. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey.
  • taramaclaren
    taramaclaren Posts: 95 Member
    bump!
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Wow!...wonderful to see all this success!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Bump....so I can finish looking through this awesome thread!
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Bump!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    You all look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!