Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Replies

• This made me tear up, as I was about at your starting weight... i've made a little progress so far, and am much more active than I have ever been... I hope when my one year anniversary comes up, that i'll have at least half the success you have had. Very encouraging!
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    :flowerforyou: Great story!!! You have pushed me to stick with the C25k
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you for sharing your pics.

Thank you for all of it.

Most of all Thank you for being an inspiration :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    WOW! I shed a few tears for you, you are an inspiration. You go girl, no stopping you now.
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Next to ROCK STAR in the dictionary is the side-by-side photo of you! You've inspired more folks than you'll ever know. Wishing you continued success in your future goals...you will be one awesome fitness instructor--do it!!
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Superwoman for sure!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    You are AMAZING. Fabulous job and you look soooo beautiful (before and after). I am so proud of you and happy for you too! The sky is the limit. :-)
  • choll80
    choll80 Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring, you are awesome!!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    That is an amazing achievement! Happy anniversary!

Can I just ask how tall you are?

I am 5' 9"
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Happy Fitiversary to you!! Congratulations to you (and to your husband, you are definitely an inspiration!!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Thanks for sharing and simply an incredible story! Congratulations, yours is the most inspiring one I have read on here in over a year. You'll never know how many people you have encouraged to continue in their seeking better health. I cannot say enough about how amazing you look from before to now!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    This made me tear up, as I was about at your starting weight... i've made a little progress so far, and am much more active than I have ever been... I hope when my one year anniversary comes up, that i'll have at least half the success you have had. Very encouraging!

Ashley add me as a friend, I would love to support you on your journey. You totally got this.. you know why... because if I could do it, I truly believe anyone can now..

A friend to anyone who needs one.. I wanna see the world succeed!!
  • Ms_Gunn79
    Ms_Gunn79 Posts: 15 Member
    Fabulous post, Jesse! Thanks for sharing your inspiring journey. You and hubby have made great strides (pun intended). :)

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • s0nnia
    s0nnia Posts: 6 Member
    Holy wow, this was so awesome I could sit here at my desk and cry. Congratulations! What a beautiful, amazing, inspiring story.
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    O.......M.......G!!!!!! What a transformation! Nicely done!
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Amazing!! Rock on!!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    You are AMAZING!!!!! Such an inspiration!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Lovely, amazing story! Congratulations to you on your massive success! All that hard work paid off, big time!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    What an inspiring story. Thank you so much for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • kguerriere
    kguerriere Posts: 34 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!