What was your weight loss in a one month period?

Options

Replies

• ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm good and don't eat any fast food or anything like that, I lose at least 2-3 pounds per week and about 10 pounds a month like clockwork.
  • ShaGetFit23
    ShaGetFit23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Since end of January til now I have lost 40lbs but I took a month break were I just maintained wasn't trying.
  • TheWeightOfFood
    TheWeightOfFood Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    10lbs in the first week (it was a week of hiking through the wilderness), and another 10 during the following few weeks.

20lbs in the first month. I weight 230lbs when I started.

That does NOT happen to most people.
  • waynewillis212
    Options
    This is my first month of weight loss and on MFP.

Lost: 9.3kg (20lbs)

Lets keep going onto next month!
  • Prettypedalpower
    Options
    I lose between 8-11lbs a month depending on how good I am with food. I've got the exercise thing spot on but still eat badly at times and gain every weekend so have to lose again.
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    4 kg. I went down to 3 kg last month but now I'm back to 4 kg a week.
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feb. 5
    March. 8.4
    April. 5.6
    May 7

In four months I've lost 25 pounds. That's roughly averaged to be 6.2 pounds a month. I love seeing this break down I'm going to have to start paying more attention. :happy:
  • mousetrousers
    mousetrousers Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    4 lbs in the past 30 days :)
  • OPile
    OPile Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So far about 10 pounds a month but I expect it'll slow down now as I'm nearing my target.
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Most in one month? The first 2-3 months usually 6 pnds. After that 2-4
  • lillielocklear5
    lillielocklear5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 17 pounds my first month using MFP!
  • reoskit
    reoskit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This board comes as such a relief. I've lost 5ish in the last month and I kept kicking myself, thinking that I should be losing 2/week. I'm glad to know I fall into a normal range.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Just kinda started back just last month, but since March 14th, I have lost right at 12 pounds. BUT, I do have over 100 to lose, so I figure it will start to become less as I keep going. As long as I can lose roughly 1-2 lbs a week, I will be happy. :)
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    13 lbs is the most I have ever lost in one month.
  • neon07734
    neon07734 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started this deal attempting to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week and for the first month that was doable. But now I'm at 3 pounds a month. That's easily doable. I don't stress about things, and I don't kill myself to make it happen. I just plug along. it seems like a slow way to do it, and i know people do it faster but now that I'm 74 down that's all that matters. It's taken me 24 months to do it, but it's done. All I can do is keep going and I intend too. I want to be sucessful!

41050439.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • carmenhuertosmartinez
    Options
    I average 8-10 lbs a month :-)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    5-6 pounds in my best month.....but I didn't have a whole lot to lose either.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    First month (and highest) 16.5lbs, second month (and second highest) 11lbs. Then its slowed down to a more sustainable and healthy rate.
  • FairlyOddChelle
    FairlyOddChelle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Usually 8 lbs. a month. Although, just recently, lost 12 lbs. in a month, which was insane to me-- one week I lost 6 lbs., which was a weird surprise. I'm hoping the 8 a month sticks for awhile, we'll see.
  • UncoveringAmy
    Options
    Just finished my first month. Lost 2.2 pounds (1kg).

I'm still figuring out my best approach. But at least it's going down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!