Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Replies

• TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Oh my goodness!! You have all worked so hard and look absolutely WONDERFUL!
    Congrats to you all, and I can't wait until I can post some results!
  • KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    I love this thread, its so motivating!!

I just started 2 weeks ago on my weight loss journey. I've had few attempts in the past but honestly they were all half-hearted attempts. After reaching my all time highest weight of 210 lbs, I'm 100% motivated and serious this time around. I'm 5'5" and current weight is now 200. My goal weight is 140 lbs.

I can't wait to post some pics of my journey when I get further along.
  • Wow!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Very inspirational! I am 5'4" as well and am starting yet again. Maybe you all can help me along this journey as I will you. :happy:
  • oh yeah! super sexy
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Bump
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    All of you are so AMAZING! I hope to do just as great as you all!
    I am 5'5 my start weight was 250
    Right now I am about 176.0
    My goal is 130-140 (:
    I am so happy for you guys!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Amazing transformations thank you for the inspiration.

<<<my profile pic is a picture from march 2013 and march 2014. It's nice to see where my next 40 lbs will put me at.
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Keola-before-after-62kg.jpg

my fiancé. From cardio only to strength and cardio and following my nutrition advice. :smile:

Woah, totally awesome! :love:

How long did it take her and if you don't mind me asking, what does her diet and workout routine look like?
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    I'm 5'4", LOVE this thread. Everyone looks amazing and it is so inspiring to see! I hope to post some before and 'during's soon. :happy:
  • This is a great great thread I am so glad I opened it up. Talk about a place to come and get motivated if I feel stuck. Thank you everyone for sharing and wow great job!!
  • jenasaurusrex23
    jenasaurusrex23 Posts: 9 Member
    It's so inspiring to see all your results! I'm about a month in and I can't wait to post mine :) Feel free to add me, I'd love to be a part of the great community on this site!
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member

my fiancé. From cardio only to strength and cardio and following my nutrition advice. :smile:

How long did it take her and if you don't mind me asking, what does her diet and workout routine look like?

the same question!!!
  • mjedy16
    mjedy16 Posts: 29 Member
    bump :)
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member

the same question!!!

She cut down to around 58kg for the first 3 months of that and then bulked up for the following 4 months.

Training was this program done 3x a week, adding weight basically every session and starting with just the 20kg bar.
    Squat 3 x 10
    Bench press 3 x 8
    Bent row 3 x 8
    Military press 3 x 8
    Deadlift 3 x 8
    Chinup 3x8
    info here http://ausbb.com/strength-training-power-lifting/9460-beginners-program.html

This is used until she was able to squat around bodyweight x10 and about 70kgx8. After that we moved to a 3 day program with one day focussed on squat, then bench then deadlift plus accessory exercises each day.

1 day a week she did a bootcamp class for an hour. Basically bw interval training stuff.

On the weekends, we typically go for a hike or something active. Nothing specific.

Diet was around 1500 cals initially with minimum protein of 100g. This increased to 2000 ish over time.

At the time of the pic on the right her maxes were 80kg squat, 45kg bench (paused) and 100kg deadlift.

Over the following year she stayed the same weight and got to 110kg squat, 60kg bench and 135kg deadlift.

Hope that helps. :smile:

Wow, I am super impressed. This is serious dedication and hard work. Thank you for the details, they are extremely helpful and reassure me that I am on the right track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!