Back progress (pics)

livingtx
livingtx Posts: 19 Member
I have only lost 3 pounds between these two pictures, but the difference seems so much more to me. I am doing StrongLifts, so I know that I'm gaining muscle. I also do Taekwondo 3 times a week.

On May 7th:
718b2c18-c2da-440b-9da0-a9ea73cc7c14_zps796062f9.jpg

On May 27:
ea9496c4-9bf9-49d4-92db-1c14b2c3ef7b_zps53612300.jpg

Replies

• PulchritudinousLady
    PulchritudinousLady Posts: 66 Member
    Awesome job! You are looking wonderful!
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    excellent results!!!

keep it up!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    WOWS...You should be proud...Lovely progress
  • ravengal
    ravengal Posts: 39
    Hard work pays off!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    I agree from the comments that hardwork pays off.
  • AGirrl
    AGirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Awesome! I do kickboxing! You have very impressive results, just keep going, even if you lose 1lb, it makes a huge difference, trust me!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Only 3lbs difference?? Perfect example of why we shouldn't always rely on the scale to track our progress! Excellent work!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    That is a great result! I agree with andreamaym - we need to track our progress in ways other than the scale; like photos and a tape measure. You clearly have changed quite a bit! Congrats :smile:
  • tamaraann1986
    tamaraann1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Wow! Just Wow! You are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Taiser
    Taiser Posts: 81 Member
    That's great. You ARE burning fat, the muscle you are building weights more so as you lift your actual weight might not change much but the fat is going down! :)
  • mookeylove
    mookeylove Posts: 1 Member
    WOW. AMAZING.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    omg wow!! you should start doing measurements to track that! You wont regret it, it looks more like 20 lbs then 3 lbs, you look amazing! keep up the great work!!
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    big difference! Just goes to show that the scale really isn't what you should focus on! Great progress :smile:
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Fantastic progress!! Keep up the good work!
  • JacksonPAck2
    JacksonPAck2 Posts: 14 Member
    You look great and great motivation to people like me.... it looks like you have a tiny waist under the remaining fat... you really don't have too far to go. Nice!
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    thats awesome!! isnt TKD fun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!