nsv!!!

kamp150
kamp150 Posts: 75 Member
i had to change my shirt for work because it was too big!!!! was a 3x, now I'm a 2x!!!

Replies

• Luvs_Rage_Phish
    Luvs_Rage_Phish Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats! That's awesome! I love when that happens.

The other day while getting ready for work I put on a pair of pants that I've been avoiding because they dug into my waist too much... and they didn't at all. They were totally comfortable. :)
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    awesome!
  • Love it!! Great NSV :smile:
  • Journeygirl
    Journeygirl Posts: 40 Member
    BRAVO!!!!!
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    I love when the clothes tell you how well you're doing! Congratulations on your success.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    one size lower is good NSV.
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Definitely a great NSV...
  • fittoday14
    fittoday14 Posts: 128
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Nice NSV! :drinker:
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Gotta love that! Great way to start your day. ;-)
  • ^^This. I'll take clothing sizes as an indicator of weight loss over a scale number any day!
  • Very cool. Keep up the new wardrobe!
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Great news - measurements and clothes size reductions are soooooo cool x
  • wu3ju3j
    wu3ju3j Posts: 12 Member
    Congrats! That's awesome! I love when that happens.

The other day while getting ready for work I put on a pair of pants that I've been avoiding because they dug into my waist too much... and they didn't at all. They were totally comfortable. :)

I know what you mean about comfortable. I started MFP at 5'10" & 182 lb. on 4/15/14 (was 195 at my highest last year) and am now about 164 lb. I was tight in 36's & 38's and probably would have been better in a 40. Currently I am wearing 32's and noticed the other day that my "roll" at the abdomen was shrinking because I was able to wear a medium T-shirt and a pair of 32 shorts up to my navel. I do not like skin tight clothing, but have to say it was so comfy wearing properly fitting clothing that follows nice body contours. Just a nice reward.

My goal is to get down to about 130 lb. and lose the roll entirely. I have cerebral palsy and low muscle tone thus being a lightweight is not unnatural for me. I was 112 lb. up until age 22 which was considered normal for my disability.

David
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!