Hospital Review

Options
rubysparkle
rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
So I went for my hospital review on Tuesday and yay it was a success !!!!:noway:

I had to lose weight after being diagnosed with a medical condition back in early May, it was that which led me here, and I have since lost part of the weight i needed to in order to improve my health and the symptoms of my condition.

Well my Doc was so impressed with my weight loss, my symptoms have gone and I am now in remission which is something I am completely shocked about - i thought it would take about 12 months to get to that point. So i am thrilled. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I still have to ensure my weight comes off slowly but surely, but compared to the state i was in back in May I feel fantastic now!!

So even the small amounts of weight loss help to make us healthier and my body is certainly a text book case of that. It has made me realise that each bit of weight i lose the kinder i am being to my body and it will feel better and better.

I just wanted to share... ... :drinker:

Replies

• rubysparkle
    Options
    So I went for my hospital review on Tuesday and yay it was a success !!!!:noway:

I had to lose weight after being diagnosed with a medical condition back in early May, it was that which led me here, and I have since lost part of the weight i needed to in order to improve my health and the symptoms of my condition.

Well my Doc was so impressed with my weight loss, my symptoms have gone and I am now in remission which is something I am completely shocked about - i thought it would take about 12 months to get to that point. So i am thrilled. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I still have to ensure my weight comes off slowly but surely, but compared to the state i was in back in May I feel fantastic now!!

So even the small amounts of weight loss help to make us healthier and my body is certainly a text book case of that. It has made me realise that each bit of weight i lose the kinder i am being to my body and it will feel better and better.

• p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options

Praise God, keep up the Good work!!!
  • jdtrainer
    jdtrainer Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow!! That is great news!! Keep up the great work.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Woot! Woot!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    a little bit goes a long way keep up the hard work
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. It's inspiring to know that you've seen such a benefit without losing all the weight.

Hospital Review isn't a term used in the US. I actually expected you to tell us how good or bad a specific hospital was. Funny.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Great job.:flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Awesome work - and I can I just add - it is no small amount!! 21lbs is significant and I am so glad for you and your wonderful news!!
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    thanks for your comments - i don't know why i wrote 'hospital review' as the title LOL - it was just a doctors appointment at the hospital, i don't know what the term hospital review means either :bigsmile: sorry for the confusion!

:laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post!!! YEY YOU GIRLIE!!! Keep up the hard work!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!