Thank you for this site

I just wanted to say thanks for the site. I did manage to lose some weight before my son's wedding, and although it didn't seem like a lot on the scale, with exercize, I am down 2 sizes!
(The wedding was fabulous, by the way.)
So thanks, and thanks to all of you who are inspirations. Seems like this is something that REALLY, REALLY WORKS! Amazing!
:happy:

Replies

• I just wanted to say thanks for the site. I did manage to lose some weight before my son's wedding, and although it didn't seem like a lot on the scale, with exercize, I am down 2 sizes!
    (The wedding was fabulous, by the way.)
    So thanks, and thanks to all of you who are inspirations. Seems like this is something that REALLY, REALLY WORKS! Amazing!
    :happy:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    I second your thank you. Thanks Mike.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Whoohoo, we love it! :happy:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Mike's a genius! I've check out several other sites before deciding on MFP. The difference here is usability..if that's a word. On other sites, there is soooo much clutter in terms of advertising, etc. This one is simple...and I find the climate so positive. It seems like everyone here is doing it the healthy way, and everyone is so encouraging. It seems that it would be difficult to maintain the climate, but members and Mike combined have made it a success...THANKS!! :bigsmile:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    I luff luff it here! He He
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!