Cuddling when sleeping....

Replies

• climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    I love to fall asleep cuddling. ^_^
    However, as soon as I am asleep, I become a volatile ball of energy and am always wiggling and squirming.
    Fall asleep cute nestled together, wake up with blankets braided in my arms and legs and upside down on the bed, my boyfriend far away.
    Haha
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Screw that. My wife and I purposely chose a king sized bed for this reason. When it's time to sleep after the extra curricular activities, we need our own space.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    We tried it once...didn't get a lick of decent sleep. We cuddle on the couch before bed - we also like to cuddle on the those mornings we don't have to get up early and go to work.
  • Ardeonaig
    Ardeonaig Posts: 3
    Oh I am definitely the same! I have to have my own space in the bed to sleep. I love a cuddle before it's time to nod off, but when I'm sleeping I do not like to have hands and arms on me. Thankfully my fella is exactly the same, so we have a cuddle and a goodnight kiss then both roll over and go to sleep :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    I love to fall asleep cuddling. ^_^
    However, as soon as I am asleep, I become a volatile ball of energy and am always wiggling and squirming.
    Fall asleep cute nestled together, wake up with blankets braided in my arms and legs and upside down on the bed, my boyfriend far away.
    Haha
    pretty much this
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    I like cuddling to fall asleep.

The strangers on the train...they don't like it so well.

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I can fall asleep as the little spoon, but then I get too hot and have to move away.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    I'm all about cuddling on the couch, watching a movie or even cuddling to fall asleep. But once i'm sleeping, I need my own space. I cant even share my bed with a cat or dog because I end up getting frustrated and kicking them off at like 3am.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    My wife is always wanting to "spoon". I'm more of a "forker".

:laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    If we are cuddling that means he is getting atleast 25% of the bed.
    That is 15% more than what I allow him

So no.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    I used to love it, but now that I'm older it is just too hot and suffocating.... cuz hormones.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    The only cuddling position I can fall asleep in is if I'm the little spoon. Otherwise I get way too warm.
    Cuddling before falling asleep and in the morning when just waking up is always acceptable.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    I usually fall asleep with my right leg over my husband's left.
  • tempehforever
    tempehforever Posts: 183 Member
    I like to cuddle for a few minutes. Then I am like GET OUTTA MY WAY, YO.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Snuggle, spoon, snuggle....too hot......get off me.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    I like cuddling to fall asleep.

The strangers on the train...they don't like it so well.

LOVED that! Too funny!!!

I like cuddling. Hubby gives off so much heat and I'm always cold. So it's a win-win for the both of us, lol!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Snuggle/spoon until just about asleep, then need to separate. So the sleeping gets done. Neither of us sleep in anything, so close contact always leads to her "sleep humping" and waking me up. I hate that!:wink:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    I prefer back to back.
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    I cant either! We cuddle for 5 minutes before bed. ... then both roll over to our own spaces.. Goodnight! haha
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Depends on if I am cold or hot. Cold? Gimme cuddles! Hot? Gimme space! I can fall asleep in pretty much any position (Sometimes I don't mind being the spoon-er instead of the spoon-e). However, when I wake up I am usually sleeping like a ninja..

ayame-tenchu_528_poster.jpg

Yeah, kind of like that but I usually have my pillow in a death grip like hug..

Oh and knives usually aren't involved.. (^_^)

And there are less clothes. So yeah, not a very cuddle-able position.