What is the oldest age you would ever go for in a partner?

Replies

• amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    I'm 30. No women younger than 26-27, no older than 35.
  • It sucks that girls don't date younger guys, what do you GIRLS think about this, would you go younger? or is older a must?

All I date is younger guys.
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Am thinking like 100 for the upper end but that would depend on the pre-nup.
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    And how old are you?

I'm 19 and a 50 year old man (my college professor) had made it clear that he likes me. To be honest though I actually wouldn't mind going with a man that age! The only thing stopping me would be my parents and friends I guess.

It's weird but I've only ever been attracted to men between the ages of 35-60.

What about you guys? :D

I'm a terrible poster and thread reader - I didn't read the OP's post before responding.

MaggieMuggle ftw on this one.

The reason a man that much older than you, and in a position of power (sorry, he's your prof, the power imbalance there is astronomical) over you is making advances, he is NOT a guy to go with, age regardless.

The issue here isn't age, though a strong arguement could be made for the mental issues of a 50 year old man pursuing a woman so young he can't even take her wine-tasting, the issue is the absolute inappropriateness of the advance of a professor towards their student.

Say no. Drop the class, or if you really need the class, report his *kitten*. He's out of line in a major, major way.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    I'm 24 but I think I'd draw the line at my mom's age, at least for now.
    I'd like a lover, not a daddy.

ETA and yeah, i agree with what everyone else is saying. Do not go for it! If they are in a position of authority over you, and are hitting on you, then that is very inappropriate and should probably even be reported to administration.
    That is just creepy x100

If it's so creepy then why is this very premise so popular amongst women who read erotica and romance? Doesn't really add up.
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Exactly ! Do not be this guy's latest student conquest!
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    I would go up to 40/so...I think and I'm 28
  • DarkSwans
    DarkSwans Posts: 2
    I just turned 18, so probably up to 25 yrs.
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    I'm 27 married to a 38 year old....but my cut off would be 45.
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    umm probably late 30's early 40's but age is just a number a connection between two people has no age....
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member

I think you missed the words 'next or' prior to latest.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    I'm 26 and the oldest would probably be 30 for me. I would date 2 years younger though, but it all depends on the person.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Im 25 but 40 is my cut off. Anything higher would be the age of my parents.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    I'm 24 but I think I'd draw the line at my mom's age, at least for now.
    I'd like a lover, not a daddy.

ETA and yeah, i agree with what everyone else is saying. Do not go for it! If they are in a position of authority over you, and are hitting on you, then that is very inappropriate and should probably even be reported to administration.
    That is just creepy x100

If it's so creepy then why is this very premise so popular amongst women who read erotica and romance? Doesn't really add up.
    Forbidden fruit fantasy would be my guess.

HOWEVER fantasy =/= real life. IRL a 50 yr old prof grooming a 19 yr old student for sex is creepy as hell, such as the situation we have in this thread. And yes, it would still be creepy if the genders were reversed.
    This is not romantic. It has warning bells written all over it.

ETA that in Canada at least, OP is barely a year over getting her prof jailed up to 10 years for sexual exploitation, which covers teachers.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member

Why? If they want to do each other, they should! Win-win.
  • Thee365
    Thee365 Posts: 59 Member
    50 max
  • MistressBoop05
    MistressBoop05 Posts: 3 Member
    I would probably date someone who was born in either 1971, 1979, or 1983. If they are born in this year I would date them. I would want someone who is fun but also has a mature side, and it is someone that I can be comfortable with. I couldn't go for someone that is much older than than those dates above because I want to grow old with someone not without them. If you have someone who is much older than than you (possibly old enough to be either your father or grandfather) there is a lot to consider such as where they are at in life? what are they looking for in a relationship and if it is the same thing that you want? things like that. If that is what you are in to then that is your thing.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    12 years is wear I draw the line
    Wow! that Young LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    I'm 45 and I used to say that I would only date someone close to my age, but I always end up being hit on by women 15+ years younger and never my age. It could be that I work around nothing but women that are in that age range.. I do believe (now) that if you connect with someone its not about the age. I am not saying there are not very young women that are very mature, but with most very young women there is a point where the age difference is to great and you won't have much in common.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Depends. Are they hot?