7 week progress: My Way to Remove Love Handles! + photos

Hi all
Here's my 7 week progress in weight losing. I've named it "my way to remove love handles" !
I see lots of amazing long-time before/after photos which are unbelievably inspiring. I thought maybe by posting this, I can say that short-time achievements are also noticeable and can give you good results and feelings. I've started my diet on Feb 22th but unfortunately the left photo is the first one I took since the start. Back then I was 64.4 kg and now I'm 59.4 kg and still have some kgs to drop.
I hope the day comes when I can post a threat called "my way to remove saddlebags" ! :D
Cheers !

01_zps2dfd270e.jpg
02_zps41e04238.jpg

Replies

• RaeRum82
    RaeRum82 Posts: 22 Member
    Way to go! You can see a difference for sure!!!!
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Way to go! You can see a difference for sure!!!!

Hope you can! ;) Thanks.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    I wouldn't say you had love handles before but you definitely don't have any after. Amazing Abs! Good job!
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    You look amazing. The work is really paying off. I see no saddlebags though !
  • Insomniac8
    Thanks a lot!
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Great work!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Amazing results, well done :flowerforyou:
  • Alassonde
    Alassonde Posts: 228 Member
    Awesome! That is exactly what I'm trying to do! Hope I have that kind of result.
  • Insomniac8
    Awesome! That is exactly what I'm trying to do! Hope I have that kind of result.

You can definitely do it. I've lost average of 1 kg per week since I started my diet. During these 7 weeks I made two differences but I still don't know how much they helped as the average weight lost was the same. Here are those two anyways:
    1. I finally started doing cardio.
    2. I started to do IF from week 4.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    In your before pic, you look awesome. In your after pic, you look more awesome.
  • Insomniac8
    In your before pic, you look awesome. In your after pic, you look more awesome.

Oh thank you!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    I had to look twice and read your message because all the photos are okay. You even have a good noticeable bum dear!

Job well done with the handles... what was your exercise?
  • JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    Awesome results.

Yes, do tell.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Wow! What's your secret?
  • Insomniac8
    Thanks all :)
    All I did was Zumba. I started with 20 minutes. After 4 days increased it to 40 minutes and then 1 hour. Last two weeks I did about 120 minutes of it per day. (separated in two sections) :)

Wow! What's your secret?

Zumba! And intermittent fasting. :)
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    congratulations..
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    How often do you fast?
    How much cardio?
    You look fabulous!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Oh WOW you can really see a difference!

Was you lifting weights to achieve this? What exercises was you doing? - Just noticed you have answered this above

Also how many calories do you eat a day?

How tall are you?
  • JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    Also interested in the intermittent fasting. I always fast the day before weigh-in every two weeks, so twice a month. I think doing that gives me a much more accurate/if not encouraging reading, and I always feel super good the whole week afterwards for some reason, but don't know much else more about it, other than that is what has worked for me so far.

On a side note, Zumba looks super fun, I was thinking about trying it sometime, but I am currently doing Insanity for the first time and am really loving it.
  • Insomniac8
    How often do you fast?
    How much cardio?
    You look fabulous!!

Thanks dear. Judging by your profile photo, you look gorgeous!
    I fast in 8/16 windows.
    I started doing Zumba in the first week. Started with just 20 minutes a day. After 4 days increased it to 40 minutes and then 1 hour. Last two weeks I did about 120 minutes of it per day. (separated in two sections) :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!