Looking for female with 100+ to lose.

I'm looking for older friends who are 100 or more pounds to lose because this will be a long journey for me. I need support and someone that will help me when I can't motivate myself. I will return the favor.

Replies

• secwife47
    secwife47 Posts: 29 Member
    Well I need to lose that much. Im down just over 40 pounds. My daughter is getting married in September. Would love 60 or 70 pounds by then. I would be happy to be a cheer leader for you. Its not easy to do, but it can be done. Add me if you like.
  • I want to lose 90
  • Kalley1959
    Kalley1959 Posts: 287 Member
    I guess I'm considered older...:laugh:

Feel free to add me, I still have over 100 lbs to lose. I've lost 92 lbs so far and log in every day.

Just remember it comes off much more slowly with us "older" folks. Be patient and consistent.
  • steffi29986
    steffi29986 Posts: 41 Member
    I guess I'm considered older...:laugh:

Feel free to add me, I still have over 100 lbs to lose. I've lost 92 lbs so far and log in every day.

Just remember it comes off much more slowly with us "older" folks. Be patient and consistent.

Wow 92lbs, way to go!
  • LadyDevannia
    LadyDevannia Posts: 12 Member
    I have 100+ to lose.. Would love some friends! Add me...
  • I have over 100lbs to lose - always looking for new friends....
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    I'm 56 and working on 100 lbs. you can add me
  • CanadaDeb
    CanadaDeb Posts: 4 Member
    You can all feel free to add me as well. I am returing to MFP after an extended absence, with new hope and inspiration.
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Hello

I have a looooooooooooot to lose.
    Don't want to consider myself as "older" but I probably am :laugh:
    I also always look for friends for support and supporting.
    Would love to get more active people :flowerforyou:
  • arsail
    arsail Posts: 13 Member
    So I've spent the past year working on it and have lost 100+ lbs. I did have gastric by pass surgery in January too. I'd be happy to be friends and support all on their weight loss journey.
  • lilhope72
    lilhope72 Posts: 24 Member
    You can add me also. I have lost 118 lbs so far. I only have about 35 lbs to go, but still plan on sticking around and making this a lifelong habit even after I reach my goal. I will always need the support and love to give it in return. :drinker:
  • hummingbrdhrt
    hummingbrdhrt Posts: 67 Member
    Hi there rvore - I just sent you a friend request. I'm 48 years old and have about 120 lbs. to lose. I log in daily and my diary is open for all to see.
  • Madelinec117
    Madelinec117 Posts: 210 Member
    You can feel free to send me a friend request. I have over 130 lbs to lose and will be here for the long haul. Just started 2 weeks ago.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    You can add me. Ihave just under 100 lb to lose
  • I a 42 and have over 100 to lose.
  • marca_june
    marca_june Posts: 38 Member
    Hi! I am 63 years old. I still have almost 120 lb. to lose. I would like to be a friend so we can do this together. I will do my best to motivate you and I need all the help I can get! We just got to make up our minds and say we want to do this, we can and will do this together. I like to set small goals and work hard to get there. I really like 10 lb. goals cause 249 sounds a lot better that 250 lb. to me! Add me for a friend if you would like to!
    Marca
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    I'm back after 3-1/2 years. Ready to lose 100 pounds! Feel free to add me. I need all the help & encouragement I can get. I love to chat and encourage others. :-)
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Hi! I only have 35-40 lbs left to go, but it's coming off slow so I'm here for the long haul. Anyone can add me--I log everyday and plan to do so forever.
  • RubberBugggy
    RubberBugggy Posts: 27 Member
    I am older -just had my 65th birthday. I need to lost 75 pounds. But when I do I have to go on maintenance - so that should work. I am a very slow loser - and since I have some chronic illness that comes and goes - when I am in a flare I can't exercise- I expect some down times. let me know.
  • mncodergal
    mncodergal Posts: 58 Member
    I'm 'older' and have a LOT to lose. Add me if you wish.. I need inspiration too - I'm back after a long absence, unfortunately I gained weight during that time.