#NewMember #LookingForFriends

Heyy! I'm a 25 year old Mom of twins trying to get my s*!# together and start a new happy and healthy life for my babes. Anyone that's in the same boat and needing someone to help them along their way, please feel free to add me and we'll motivate each other and achieve our goals! =)

Replies

• rachpie90
    rachpie90 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey! :) I'm looking for friends on here too! I'll add you :)
  • RozzeleS
    RozzeleS Posts: 65 Member
    Always happy to have more friends :)
  • Welcome! You can add me, friends is vital to this journey!
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Can never have enough friends!
  • I'm new as well, I'll add you! :happy:
  • 3293kitkat
    3293kitkat Posts: 22
    I just started back up yesterday & ready to rock this with a bunch of new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • KayStar728
    KayStar728 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey Ladies!!! Feel free to add me!! We can all use some motivating friends. I'm on MFP everyday and can respond quickly for motivation!! We can do this!!!
  • Taymate
    Taymate Posts: 21 Member
    "I" need friends to keep me focused. My modified Paleo diet has worked great for over a year but, lately I'm craving cakes, pies, cookies, and ice cream. It has to stop AND I have to get back on track with 3 days a week at Planet Fitness.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    #BeenHereForYears #DoesNotGetThePointOfHashTags #ProbablyGoingToHellForThis #\m/(>.<)\m/
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    If you add a picture I will be able to decide if I would add you. #selective
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    #HereToGetA #Nut
  • buckeye213
    buckeye213 Posts: 52 Member
    i am back after 2 years off, originally lost 70lbs back on the horse again need to lose the 20 i gained back:noway: . welcome to add me if you like.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    What's your real name?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    #No
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    #pleasestopusinghashtags
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    26 year old single mom, I just recently hit my mid-point goal and am moving onto a new goal! I am always looking to make new friends and am open to motivating and holding others accountable! Feel free to add me!
  • snunnelee690
    snunnelee690 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm new at this too and I could use some friends on my journey to healthiness!!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Im a 29 yr old mum of 3 feel free to add me x
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    I've been on a month or so and would love to add more people! Add me; I'm on everyday and I'll help motivate you! :")
  • ezeebeth
    ezeebeth Posts: 2
    New here too... started yesterday, pls add :)