When you make a doctors jaw drop!

Replies

• Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Great job! You've done something really good for yourself!

I remember reading some time back that the people in Colorado are among the healthiest in the US. Don't remember if an explanation was provided, but there are certainly fewer overweight people to be seen than here in South Carolina, which has a pretty unhealthy population compared with many other states.
  • matthehat
    matthehat Posts: 38 Member
    I'm so happy for you! Interesting about Colorado. What is it about this cool state that helped you discover calorie counting? Were the residents generally healthier?

Well at least the town I live in Fort Collins, everyone seems to be living the healthy life style! This guy at my work lost over 100 pounds by counting calories. I didn't believe him until he showed me his before pictures. Trust me when I say I have tried A LOT of different diets, was taking fat burning pills and everything under the sun. I actually just discovered MFP about a month and a half ago, I was writing everything down before lol a lot of work.

Have you started using the barcode scanner to enter stuff yet??? Your mind will be blown.

Great job on getting your health under control!!! that's a great NSV!
    Yep! I'm still amazed at all the stuff its able to read! And thanks! :)
  • matthehat
    matthehat Posts: 38 Member
    Congratulations! Are you trying out for he academy now?
    Thank you :) And yep! I have until January until its actually starts but I'm going to be doing the actual physical abilities test in November. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight before the academy starts!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    That's amazing!

I'm curious though, what was your blood sugar value?
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Wow! You're amazing. Nice work!!!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    That is fantastic news, youve already changed the path of your life in such a big way! I hope many people read this and see what can be achieved when people are acountable for their health :flowerforyou: Best of luck on your next physical :smile:
  • qtmonica
    qtmonica Posts: 16
    FANTASTIC
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    What an awesome gift you've given to yourself! Congrats!
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Hooray for you! I bet you are just feeling super. Enjoy that hard earned feeling, and keep at it!
    I completely agree. Keep it up and the rest will be off before you know it.
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    So happy for you! All that hard work is paying off!
  • mareunuv
    mareunuv Posts: 23
    Great work amazing! Talk about motivating to keep up the good work for years to come.
  • DarHiggins
    DarHiggins Posts: 4 Member
    So glad to hear that you have had such great improvements in your health . I'm sure you must be feeling much better now over all . Before you know it you will be here telling us you have reached your final goal . Keep up your hard work .
  • Great job! Keep doing what you are doing. I am so proud of you
  • awesome!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    You just extended you life on earth. Job well done.
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    That is amazing...what a huge change! Keep that up!
  • hoffm4n
    hoffm4n Posts: 1 Member
    Great job man, keep it up!
  • That's incredible, you should be so proud of yourself :)
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    That's awesome, congrats!
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!