my "so far" success story (50lbs lost)

missrvromans
missrvromans Posts: 16 Member
Hello fellow MFP friends.
So long story short, I got on the scale in January, saw the number and realized that it was time to seriously get down to business and lose the weight that had been bothering me. For the first few months I was only half-heartedly trying but I really hammered down in April and have now lost 50+lbs. :)
Im not done, so please be kind lol my major motivation has been my upcoming wedding in October (and my honeymoon lol) but here are a few pics to show my progress, i'm hoping it might help someone else get serious.
(before is always on the left and after on right)
6aec6059-a7a5-4731-a879-8b06d83ef66a_zps8ac36848.jpg

fb629850-a7aa-4a3f-a796-ce606940481a_zpsa69155c7.jpg

29f1bdf4-add0-421f-adcf-1734255b5411_zpsa92135d5.jpg

Really hard to share this one .. fingers crossed its for good reason! lol

bb94782f-5274-4bf9-abdf-fa41b0268b07_zps8ae41666.jpg
7b4294a4-a226-48e3-af58-7dfb6f1afbb2_zps7c9379ce.jpg

my current goal is another 30lbs before my wedding. here's to the next 30!

Replies

• Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    You look amazing, thanks for sharing all your pictures & hiding nothing! I wish that I had the guts to post a full body image, just maybe I might lol. Wishing you all the very best, keep going you can do it!!
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    You are doing Amazing!! Keep up the good work! You should feel amazing about what you have accomplished and the strength and determination you have shown to make such big changes. Congrats!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Great job, the difference is really noticeable. Inspiring.
  • Melnjoku
    Melnjoku Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome job!! Thanks so much for sharing ;)
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Great job! I can see such a difference, congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Ahhh.. Nicely done!!! Thanks so much for sharing... I only can imagine how hard it is to share the story and the pics as well.
    You look beautiful!!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Great job!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Fantastic job. You look great!
  • missrvromans
    Great job! I can see such a difference, congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Thanks for the kind words! :) so excited, I have recently tried my dress on again and even happier with how it looks now!
  • rae_miranda
    rae_miranda Posts: 5 Member
    You look amazing! So inspiring!
  • missrvromans
    You are doing Amazing!! Keep up the good work! You should feel amazing about what you have accomplished and the strength and determination you have shown to make such big changes. Congrats!

Thank you! i appreciate the kind words, definitely been some big long-term changes, but so much happier and excited of the future!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Great Job!
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Oh, my goodness! What a significant change in your middle - and your face! You look wonderful - great work so far, you should be so proud!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Wonderful job! So motivating. Keep up the great work!
  • emiy1988
    emiy1988 Posts: 24 Member
    you look amazing, i also want to lose 50 lbs. Any tips and how exactly did you do it?
  • missrvromans
    you look amazing, i also want to lose 50 lbs. Any tips and how exactly did you do it?
    Aw thank you! Im nothing special, but I followed a somewhat specific eating plan, not so much counting calories but cleansing my body by eating good foods. I ate a lot of veggies, chicken and salad. I had eggs for protein, and apples for fibre. I make sure my body had all the things it needs to run but cut out most starches, carbs and sugars. I do have cheat foods every once and a while. I also exercise at least 3-4 times a week (this is more to focus on toning in hopes of helping lose skin) but I'm learning more all the time, still working on it!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Get it on lady! Looking forward for that nice wedding dress for you!

job well done.
  • kchastain450
    kchastain450 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations! What in inspiration! I just started MFP and am working on the same things- cutting out excess processed CARBS, sugar, etc.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Wow. Great job! Keep up the good work!! I always feel so proud for people and the successes they have...MFP success Stories to start my day always makes me feel good. Thank you for sharing

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • augustrn2004
    augustrn2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations on your awesome weight loss so far and keep up the awesome work! There is most definitely a noticeable difference!! You are also so much braver than I am posting a full body pic. Maybe once I hit my 50lb mark I'll be a little braver. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!