Any bride to be's? 2014/2015

Options
kimad
kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
I am marrying in Mexico in January 2015 and would love to talk to other bride to be's!! Whether you are doing it at home or abroad, doesn't matter.

Anyone who has already married, but did a destination wedding, would love to hear from you too.

GO!!!!

Replies

• clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in a year in Florida and then honeymoon in Jamaica :-)
  • rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My wedding is actually coming up this year, in September. But we are not doing a destination wedding, just at a venue around the corner from our Condo.
  • 867Jen5309
    867Jen5309 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married this November in the Dominican on the beach!! Super excited!!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    my wedding will be on 5/15/15, and i'll be having it right here in my town, because it is centrally located to friends and family

and because my family is dirt poor, so it's a "budget" wedding to the extreme.
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Wedding in 6(?) weeks. ELOP WHILE YOU CAN
  • kimad
    Options
    Nice to see some brides..

For fun.. share your colors, favors, ideas, etc....
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you all!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Our colors are Orange (Tangerine, pumkpiny-Depending on the item) Blue, and silver. I think picking the colors was my favorite part haha.

Our favors are mostly going to be just part of the wedding. WE have the bubble, (which I am going to glue some small ribbon to), some "Note to the bride and groom", and maybe one other thing in a little baggy for everyone.
  • kimad
    Options

Our colors are Orange (Tangerine, pumkpiny-Depending on the item) Blue, and silver. I think picking the colors was my favorite part haha.

Our favors are mostly going to be just part of the wedding. WE have the bubble, (which I am going to glue some small ribbon to), some "Note to the bride and groom", and maybe one other thing in a little baggy for everyone.

Fun!

I picked fuschia pink.

For favors, I am getting them each a maracas which we will put our info on with a marker, then have a tag that says 'shake with the kiss' then I plan to also make each person a luggage tag for the tables.

For our guest book I am using Mexican postcards!

My flower girl will have a pail, and my ring bearer is holding a shell with the rings.

Trying to incorporate the atmosphere.
  • abithbat
    abithbat Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm getting married next year, 5/16/15. It's going to be a beach wedding, right by the ocean. My colors are bright blue and bright green. For my favors, I am going to make candles, pouring the wax into a shell and adding a wick. I'll probably add more favors, just haven't made up my mind yet. Oh, and we are going to Mexico for our honeymoon.
  • kimad
    Options
    I'm getting married next year, 5/16/15. It's going to be a beach wedding, right by the ocean. My colors are bright blue and bright green. For my favors, I am going to make candles, pouring the wax into a shell and adding a wick. I'll probably add more favors, just haven't made up my mind yet. Oh, and we are going to Mexico for our honeymoon.

Sounds beautiful..
    What a crafty wedding favor?

Where are you marrying? your hometown?

mexico is nice :) any idea on resort? area?