start SSWLC:169
w11: 160.5
w12:159.6
w13:159.7
w14:160.6
total lost with SSWLC: ARRRGHHH!!
ultimate MFP goal: 125

The usual drabble that I do :
I did it again! I had a big meal where I usually don't. I was 159 yesterday:brokenheart: I went out for the farewell dinner at work for my co workers that are leaving for University/College. We went to Kelsey's I even went and printed the Info on the food. And I was soo upset because I knew that I'd gain weight with what they had that I just started eating. I was agood girl and didn't eat anything all afternoon. But I started again about an hour before dinner. I gained a pound from last weeks results.:frown:

I hope everyone else had a better week then I did.

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Week 14!!!!

so what are everybody's results?
    stats for this week:
    Start MFP:170
    start SSWLC:169
    w11: 160.5
    w12:159.6
    w13:159.7
    w14:160.6
    total lost with SSWLC: ARRRGHHH!!
    ultimate MFP goal: 125

The usual drabble that I do :
    I did it again! I had a big meal where I usually don't. I was 159 yesterday:brokenheart: I went out for the farewell dinner at work for my co workers that are leaving for University/College. We went to Kelsey's I even went and printed the Info on the food. And I was soo upset because I knew that I'd gain weight with what they had that I just started eating. I was agood girl and didn't eat anything all afternoon. But I started again about an hour before dinner. I gained a pound from last weeks results.:frown:

I hope everyone else had a better week then I did.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Start of SSWC: 159.8
    Last Week: 140.4
    Current: 137.8
    Loss/Gain: -2.6/+0
    Total Loss: 22 :heart:
    Goal: 135

Awwww! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll do better next week. :flowerforyou:
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Remember how I hit 184.8lbs last Saturday but was 188.4lbs by Monday's weigh-in. Well pretty much the same thing this week. I did get back down to that 184lbs mark but then the weekend hit and so did the scale. 187.8lbs this morning. So I am going for a walk with the kids after breakfast and then at least one workout video today if not two. I got a heart rate monitor on Saturday so I'm hoping that will be the extra motivation I need to really get back on track from now until my sister's wedding which is the 29th of August and pretty much the end of this challenge.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    I've been away for a couple weeks (visiting with my mum) so i havn't checked in in awhile!

Start of SSWC: 194
    Last check-in: 174 (i think)
    Current: 171
    Loss/Gain: -3
    Total Loss: 23
    Labour day Goal: 169
    Overall goal: 150